• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who was your first furry character crush?

Adelin

I forgot the name of the anime and the wolf in that show, but he used some kind of laser whip as a weapon. It wasn't really a crush, but it was sort of what got me interested in in the whole furry characters. Duga from Shining Force EXA was my very first anthro crush even though he was slightly dirty. ;)

Fisher

That feeling when starfox isn't real and you will never have sex with Falco Lombardi ;__;

Kaiser

What the Hell I'm doing here?
I never had or will have a crush on someone 'till some 4 or 5 years pass, but I had to admit I was amazed how Crystal from Star Fox looked hot (even If I was 9 years old). Thinking of it, I think I saw an image on google... yes, here it is:

FurryForKrystal.jpg

Cynicism

I wouldn't call it a crush, but Renamon was the first furry character I had interest in.

BarlettaX

Neo is OP
That feeling when starfox isn't real and you will never have sex with Falco Lombardi ;__;
9427103.jpg

I never had or will have a crush on someone 'till some 4 or 5 years pass, but I had to admit I was amazed how Crystal from Star Fox looked hot (even If I was 9 years old). Thinking of it, I think I saw an image on google... yes, here it is:

FurryForKrystal.jpg
You misspelled it while it was on the page with you. What

FurryForKrystal.jpg

I debating about putting this image on my desktop.

Percy

o-o
I was joking. There is no way in hell I would get away with putting this on my desktop. My family uses my computer. That would be awkward as hell.
I was joking as well. I wouldn't want to get caught looking at the picture, period.

Fisher

Yes, in my family we have a rule about only having naturally-coloured vixens in suggestive poses on our desktop.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Krystal. I know that Rare was aiming for a damsel in distress but why did they honestly have to make her wear a bra and panties?

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Krystal is the litmus test for being a Furry.

If you think dressing her in lingerie was disturbing, you're not a Furry.

If you were attracted to her (or Fox), then you are a Furry.

And if you thought Star Fox Adventures was actually a well-made game that had more than good graphics, you have no taste in video games. Sure, I liked the scenery but I just could not stop laughing at the made-up language, the total disassociation with the series' past, and the annoyingness of Prince Tricky

Felicia from Dark Stalkers. Lord, I had a bad crush on her, even though she didn't exist XD

Oh yes that game was awesome and i was in junior high when i played that game in the arcades, i fell in love with Felicia. She was an instant dreamgirl of mine including Morrigan.

She's still popular.

FurryForKrystal.jpg

Ah yes, one of the first games i got for my gamecube and she stole the show for us furry players, LOL.

Krystal. I know that Rare was aiming for a damsel in distress but why did they honestly have to make her wear a bra and panties?

That wasn't Rare's doing. That was Nintendo. Rare never meant for the game to be a Star Fox game. It was supposed to be a game for the N64 called Dinosaur Planet than Nintendo changed it to a Star Fox game because one of the characters looked like Fox. Krystal was supposed to be one of the main playable characters. She was also a cat instead and was wearing more clothes.

Here is concept art and a game image of her original design

Last edited:

Dokid

That wasn't Rare's doing. That was Nintendo. Rare never meant for the game to be a Star Fox game. It was supposed to be a game for the N64 called Dinosaur Planet than Nintendo changed it to a Star Fox game because one of the characters looked like Fox. Krystal was supposed to be one of the main playable characters. She was also a cat instead and was wearing more clothes.

Here is concept art and a game image of her original design

Honestly I like her design more in that game than in starfox.

rexsnaps

u_______u
i had a massive crush on freya from ffix as a kid ;~; it was more of a "oh man shes awesome" kind of crush like a hero crush or something