• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who were the earliest performing bands/musicians in the Fandom?

kalid

Lately, I've been searching for live recordings and/or music by a furry musician named CZG; I first saw him perform at a convention back in October 1994, and I even bought a vinyl record of his music. Unfortunately, I've since lost that record & it seems that his entire discography has fallen into such obscurity that it is now considered lost media. This raised the question in my head: Who were the earliest performing bands/musicians in the Fandom?

coneypanda

Lately, I've been searching for live recordings and/or music by a furry musician named CZG; I first saw him perform at a convention back in October 1994, and I even bought a vinyl record of his music.

I have been an avid watcher of the furry fandom since it's inception as a subculture back in the 80's, and this post right here immediately grabbed my attention with the mention of a musician named CZG. I myself spent some time over the past several years attempting to find anything from body of work that he put out during his run in the 90's, and I almost began to believe that he must've been part of my imagination! This post confirms otherwise however, and that makes me feel much more happy, as well as much less crazy.