• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who/what are you attracted to?

trashycoon

Please clap.
my best friend is ftm (technically gender fluid but planning to transition). Still had to use the girls' bathroom at school, but passes as male so that causes some problems as you might imagine. They think it's funny as hell 'cause they're badass like that, but it sucks.

It's up to your generation to fix these problems. I have faith you'll help things move forward. Younger people aren't putting up with the bullying and shaming nearly as much as mine had to. One thing I wish I had done in school is stand up more for people who were being teased or bullied. I regret any chance I didn't take, though I took a few.

trashycoon

Please clap.
[QUOTE="Dazreiello, post: 5441669, member: 69924 To have some way out of your mistaken gender if they're serious enough in their heart that they absolutely do not want to live as a male/female when they are, on the inside, something else, it just makes me feel relieved that they have SOME way out of that personal hell. [/QUOTE]

You're a good man, Daz. I've personally seen that personal hell fade away in my own partner. This is the type of compassion I always want to see from Christians, but don't see enough of in the public sphere. I have a feeling that will eventually change.

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
It's up to your generation to fix these problems. I have faith you'll help things move forward. Younger people aren't putting up with the bullying and shaming nearly as much as mine had to. One thing I wish I had done in school is stand up more for people who were being teased or bullied. I regret any chance I didn't take, though I took a few.
I would say my only regret was never even HAVING the chance to stand up for others in regards to bullying. Lol I was pretty much the only one teased and picked on from what I experienced my whole school life. Highschool was great though, everyone was much more mature obviously but definitely things got more reasonable.

You're a good man, Daz. I've personally seen that personal hell fade away in my own partner. This is the type of compassion I always want to see from Christians, but don't see enough of in the public sphere. I have a feeling that will eventually change.

Hey thanks a lot on that too lol I certainly hope more Christians like me stop the hidious arcaic perspective and finally see what light truly is... But yea, I always had faith in humanity too, especially when you really look, we've made HUGE improvements every decade not just in tech but in morality and unity.

Forte

Furry Fox Maestro
I would say my only regret was never even HAVING the chance to stand up for others in regards to bullying. Lol I was pretty much the only one teased and picked on from what I experienced my whole school life. Highschool was great though, everyone was much more mature obviously but definitely things got more reasonable.

What I don't understand is that you were picked on for being you? Here in Wales everyone in my school knew I was bisexual and like furries and only once did someone attempt to bully me but that was because they liked me and couldn't speak to me properly ^_^

I'm straight.

YES, STRAGHT FOXES FUCKING EXSIST

I prefer short bespectacled brunettes myself.

COUGHandHACKfurriesCOUGHCOUGHHACK gee I think I'm catching a cold or something

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
MAH GIRLFRAND

I have achieved what most furries cannot achieve. This is my pinnacle of my life.

Forte

Furry Fox Maestro
I cru
@Forte American schools are filled with thugs. They put emphasis on useless skills like "sports" and intellectual and creative kids are often ostracized. I don't think it's like Wales. Never been there though!

I cry for you my friend it must be horrible being in your position.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
In my case, males, typically slender (but not always), mischievous, rebellious sorts. Trouble-makers & delinquents, especially with an intellectual bent appeal to me.

As for fursoans?

Typically medium/smaller woodland critters, raccoons, weasels, skunks, foxes. But also Wolves, Malamutes, Huskies...

And some more exotic ones, especially the mongoose and Fossa.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
In my case, males, typically slender (but not always), mischievous, rebellious sorts. Trouble-makers & delinquents, especially with an intellectual bent appeal to me.

As for fursoans?

Typically medium/smaller woodland critters, raccoons, weasels, skunks, foxes. But also Wolves, Malamutes, Huskies...

And some more exotic ones, especially the mongoose and Fossa.

I'm most of these things. :3

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Eyes. i'm attracted to eyes.
Draw a pair of cartoon girly googoo eyes on a fuckin' toaster and i'd like it. Give an otherwise attractive lady character a pair of droopy ass drunk peepers and i'm completely off. Same goes for hyper-real or uncanny-valley-level eyes and it ruins the image. Long lashes, wide pupils and twinkly eyes and i'm a pile of mush.

Edit : To clarify, i'm straight but i can appreciate either gender if they're given certain characteristics. "Girly" is the keyword. That being said, even some "manly" characters are nice to see. it depends on a character-by-character basis.

Last edited:

Tatsuchan18

SO. FREAKING. TRUE.
I dunno about the 'thug' part, but i'm with you on the sports. My high school was supposed to be a "language" specialty school (kinda nice, they taught Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Latin, German, ect.) most schools just teach French and Spanish. But the books they offered were all crappy and "F' grade. (Books get loaned out then you return them at the end of the year. when you get a new book you give it a letter grade on its condition.) By the time I got my Japanese book it had dried out mold on it and it was coming loose form its binding. All the budget for the school went to the sports teams. :<

Ieono

Uberaffe
I'm attracted to confidence, intellect, and muscles. These three things just drive me wild. I'm more into men than women. I have a lot of issues with women, so I tend to avoid them, and feminine traits.

Notkastar

Notka- What?
Not being the most built colorful guy out there in spite of working out ever other day
I would really go for the dominate and nice types. Someone who would have my
back and have me on my back and all.
Also looking great in underwear would really do it for me.
(I have a humongous "Guys in underwear" fetish.)

Xevvy

Gregarious Gremlin
I'm into dudes. I'm also one of those unlucky bastards who is far more interested in Anthros than actual humans. I wish it wasn't that way, but it is. For both real men and anthros, the core prerequisites are that they aren't grossly overweight and they aren't feminine in the slightest. Manly? Great. Boyish? Cool. Chick with a dick? Get the fuck out of my house. Beyond those core points, I'm not that picky when it comes to Anthros. Far more picky with the real deal however, it's often hard to explain quite what I like until I see it. It's also very hard to find.

Moondoggy

Moon Moon
I believe I'm pansexual, although I find myself attracted to men way more but I am still interested in just about anyone. Furries, scalies, and the like are all very attractive to me, probably more than humans. Even though I find men more attractive I've never had any relationships or experiences with guys. I've had 3 girlfriends but I've been in the closet about my sexuality for the longest time.
I honestly would love to meet a furry to have a relationship with and be crazy together haha

Arcturus Maple

Enigmatic Anomaly
I'm bisexual, but with a preference for feminine facial features. I can find some humans or anthros attractive, but rarely feel any attraction toward someone I haven't known for a while. Traits I find attractive include: bookish types, slimness, situational awareness, sensitive hearing, physically strong, hygienic, practical, prideful, dorky, witty, mostly honest, good at lying, ambitious, down-to-earth, patient, willing to learn, resilient, long hair, blue/violet/green hair. Yes, anime has ruined me.
If I had to say what kinds of anthros I find most attractive, I would go with canines, sharks, and birds.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Pansexual.
I also do not race-gate, or race lock myself.

Sleepyly

I never found the human being of my life, but talking about sexual attraction I preffer males, mostly fembois and affeminate but i like some strong dommies, doggy furries and deers are the best.

Distorted

I'm pretty darn gay, so I'm into guys exclusively. Though I've met a couple of girls that made me curious before.

I'm not too picky when it comes to guys either. If I dig their personality then I fall pretty easily. Though I have noticed I'm more attracted to men who are tall and/or assertive. And maybe chubby guys too, but I would never admit it....

Notkastar

Notka- What?
And maybe chubby guys too, but I would never admit it....

But you just did. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol, Don't worry about it man.
You like what you like. ~ u ~
d4264f02b90a107af3e21ba38aea0dac.jpg

If you wanna check out the other pages:
e621
Heads up, the site can lead you to some more...er..."Explicit" things n_n;
So go at your own risk.

misono-jam

misono.jam @ skype
I like males and females. I can't say I prefer one over the other. I've only had a relationship with a guy, though, but that doesn't mean I don't fine women exceedingly attractive or that I wouldn't date one if the opportunity arose.

When it comes to guys I like average guys with average body types. Too muscly is a turn off. Too feminine is a turn off too. Just an average dude.

When it comes to females, the girlier, the better.