• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's going to Furry Fiesta '10

Majorra

Im planning to go too, itll be my first furcon! I missed it last year and kicked myself for it xD

Ah well, I wouldnt have been ready anyways. But this year Im all psyched about going, and will drive myself up there and everything, but the only thing is Im really cruising to try and find someone to bunk with. If anyone here is still looking for someone to fill their room, please let me know!

Hope to see you all there :D

Astraex

as Himself
I'm all reserved and I've got some people who are letting me bunk with them at the hotel. ...Let's just hope they don't find out how much of a pompous rear-end I am before I get there. >_>

No, no, really. I'm quite loveable. ;p

This'll be my first convention as well. Not sure at ALL what to expect, except that I will be very, very nervous lol. I'll likely be there from Thursday-Sunday so I'll have plenty of time to make a total fool out of myself and contemplate never showing my face again XD

Keeper

The Few. Proud. Utonagan ^^
Well I'm all registered and paid. I went last year and had a blast. Can't wait to see how Istanbul and DRAMA does with it this year.

Istanbul

...with a grain of salt
Well I'm all registered and paid. I went last year and had a blast. Can't wait to see how Istanbul and DRAMA does with it this year.

We've got all sorts of new goodies, I assure you; if you enjoyed last year, you're gonna love this year, and we've even saved *more* improvements for the year after!

Gear the Wolf

OMG, its a thing! Put it away!
I really, really wanna go. And I wanna go THAT much more now that my friend as offered me a ride. Now just the problem of finding somewhere to room >_< If I cant find the money for a room, I dunno what I'm gonna do.

edit: I may or may not find extra money for a room, but I figure I'd at least try >_< anyone willing to let this wolf tag along? D: I'll find some way to repay before the weekend (or more) is out.

Last edited:

wheelieotter

Everything works if you let it
I really, really wanna go. And I wanna go THAT much more now that my friend as offered me a ride. Now just the problem of finding somewhere to room >_< If I cant find the money for a room, I dunno what I'm gonna do.

edit: I may or may not find extra money for a room, but I figure I'd at least try >_< anyone willing to let this wolf tag along? D: I'll find some way to repay before the weekend (or more) is out.
Check out the forums at www.furryfiesta.org , there's a room share board at http://www.furryfiesta.org/forum/17 .

Aleu

Deuces
it's probably too expensive for me to go. v.v
I've been to an anime convention in jacksonville. It was pretty nice but when I tried to go for the second year...well they kinda disappeared and I didn't get my money back >.<

maybe next year or a con that's closer

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
We've got all sorts of new goodies, I assure you; if you enjoyed last year, you're gonna love this year, and we've even saved *more* improvements for the year after!
Hey Istanbul, quick question so no cameras at all?

Marietta

¤Resident Crazy Wolfdog¤
I couldn't go even if I wanted to...
Upon reading the rules I found I have to have a government issued ID... which I do not.

Besides, I can't drive and I doubt my parents would let me go to an unfamiliar place alone...
Which, of course, means I'll have to talk my friend into going with me... the only thing is that she always runs off with some guy unless I watch her like a hawk.

I kinda want to go... but I don't think I can. Not for a few years at least.

Niis

Im all excited its only 2 weeks away XD I need to get working on my fursuit darn it! *runs off sewing*

Also does anyone know how close the amtrak comes to the hotel?

Ainoko

The Wild And Crazy Hybrid

Firlan

Pro lurker
I just found out yesterday that I'll be able to go... stupid work took forever to approve my vacation. But hotel room-check, plane tickets-check, spending money-ehhh working on it. But sadly I did miss pre-reg.

A question for previous attendees/staff though: Is there anything happening on Thursday evening? I ask mostly because I was able to get a cheaper flight for Thursday afternoon and I'm wondering what's going on since I'll be a little early.

Kranksty

Burnt to a crispy texture
Alright, time is getting close, who's going to Furry Fiesta 2010 this year?

I personally will try to spend more than 15 minutes at the con next year. I went there, walked around the convention for about 15 minutes and then went home. Its a two hour drive from Wichita Falls to Addision, TX

Reason for not staying longer as I didn't have anyone to hang out with and that it was also my first con, so I didn't know what to do.

I would really like to go but can't really from money being tight from going to FC10.
And then doing pre-reg for RF10.
I will most likely only make it to RF10 for next con for this year but I would like to go to FWA and AC.

Hellivina_Khaos

Pseudofunctional

I actually had a spot open up in one of my rooms if that's your only hold up.

Hellivina_Khaos

Pseudofunctional
Are there going to be any other amateur artists such as myself attending who would be interested in ATC/ACEO trades? Just wondering if I should bring my drawing supplies with me or not.

Vintage

you're beautiful
hostin' a room share friday and saturday night (i won't be able to stay sunday night). you'd be responsible for half the total (so ~$100)

PM me for further details. not being creepy is a plus!

Niis

Hey y'all I have 2 friends that may be in need of a room fri-sun plz hit me up if you have room

Thanks ^3^