• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's heard my stuff, or seen me around?

Baddwill

Beat Konducta
Just wanna know if you heard some of my stuff, If you hate it, like it, I can take criticism, I like hearing everything about my music, I swear

nobuyuki

I heard some of it a while back, iirc most of it sounded heavily sampled. I forget, are you a turntablist or something like that? The music sounded very experimental

Baddwill

Beat Konducta
I heard some of it a while back, iirc most of it sounded heavily sampled. I forget, are you a turntablist or something like that? The music sounded very experimental

I'm not a turntablist, I only sample from records and chopp them up, But I sure wish I was a turntablist! I mostly make Hip Hop beats, but yeah I like to experiment sometimes.

Thanks for replying!:)

kalibration ltd

fag bat extraordinaire
Not my kinda music, but damn if you're not amazing at it!

I can appreciate stuff even that I'm not really into, and you got talent for sure.

Baddwill

Beat Konducta
Not my kinda music, but damn if you're not amazing at it!

I can appreciate stuff even that I'm not really into, and you got talent for sure.

Thank you!, Maybe I can incorperate something you like into my composissions :) but just the fact that you appreciate and see the work put into it even though it's not the type of music you like,It gives me a good sign of how people are gonna react to my music.

Baddwill

Beat Konducta
WWWIIIIIIILLLLLLLL! Haven't seen you for a minute. How's things???

Been great! Just got home from diggin' at the record shop!!, Working on beats and thinking of a master plan! :)

What's good with you fam? Working on the beats and artwork?