• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's the REAL Worst Band?

Like Seriously

• Total voters

Grimfang

This is awesome! You can vote for every single one! Everyone wins! :O

And yet, Nickelback is still sucking hardest.

Xipoid

Cameras
I like some of Coldplay's songs. Their music does seem rather simplistic though, which may not be a bad thing. Otherwise, hate them all. No exceptions.

Whoa whoa whoa wait why isn't ICP on here?

Because seriously, ICP is the worst band ever and most critics and professional musicians agree on this fact of life.

F

FelldohTheSquirrel

tsk tsk tsk... Why does the whole forum have to make a reply poll to my original? XD

anyway, i voted Fall Out Boy... emo pricks... GROW UP, YOU'RE 40 FUCKIN' YEARS OLD!!!

err.... meep..? Sorry, had to say it XD

Absinthe

Consume in moderation
Guys who voted "Other", post who you voted for!

I am curious...

U2, The Village People, Radiohead, Neil Diamond, ICP...

There's a couple more, but I can't think of them.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Whoa whoa whoa wait why isn't ICP on here?

Because seriously, ICP is the worst band ever and most critics and professional musicians agree on this fact of life.

Holy fuck how did I forget ICP. I'm sorry. >..<

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
ICP, bullet for my valentine, Atryu, Radio head, And many more. I'm busy playing a game and can't list them all now.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
As I lay dying, three days grace, Three doors down, (one hit wonder) Umm...I know there's more but my heads all scrambled. There's plenty of horrible bands, if they stop making good music and sell out for money (Metallica) then they're shit for a band. And there's plenty of them sell outs out there.

Edit: add slipknot there too, can't forget those bastards.

Last edited:

Tryp

Some dry white toast please
Nickelback, although The Jonas Brothers are worse by definition, I think Chad Kroeger is the biggest ass ever.

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
If I were being serious, I'd name The Shaggs, who fall into that category of so bad it's good.

But that isn't an option, so let's see here. There's Nickelback, helmed by Chad "Only Knows Four Notes" Kroger. And then there's Nirvana, the depressed kid's dream, who aren't all they're cracked up to be. I mean, a couple of drunk Finns did a better rendition of Smells Like Teen Spirit than Kurt and Co, so maybe the world is better with him six feet under. Jonas Brothers I don't even need to talk about. And then there's Coldplay, the band that people who are trying to be indie listen to when they don't know anything about indie. Pro tip: just because there's an orchestra doesn't it good. Soldier Boy comes so low on my respect list I don't actually care than I'm misspelling his name. And finally, Panic¡ At The Disco killed emo.

Last edited:

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Are you fucking me The Shaggs are so fucking real it hurts

The Shaggs are New Hampshire's pride, aside from GG Allin

MY PAL FOOT FOOT

pheonix

back'n up back'n up