• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's the REAL Worst Band?

Like Seriously

• Total voters

BloodYoshi

Now, there are some pretty retarded band names out there, but any band that requires you to enunciate the first word in the name with an abrupt, forceful utterance, AND plays shitty music, needs to just stop existing.

I voted Panic! At the Disco. I still die a little inside whenever I type that.

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
The CD title refers to a wrestler. Thought you would know, but I shouldn't be surprised that your sphere of knowledge doesn't extend beyond your music's face values.

HowTF do you want me to take that? Offensifley? Because I could care less. Besides by the time you read this my User name will be changed to the one to my juggalo alter ego one I use everywhere else, so your purpose is defeated

and that maybe, but thats not what the name revolves around. It revolves around a fictional mythology, of six jokers cards, called the dark carnival;
1.) The Carnival of Carnage
2.) The Ringmaster
3.) The Riddle Box
4.) The Great Milenko (Look familiar?)
5.) The Amazing Jeckle Bros
6.) The Wraith

The Great Milenko
From deep within the Netherworld of shadow walkers comes yet another exhibit of the Dark Carnival. He is the master of the art of using magic without magic... He is a Necromancer... the craft of using magic through the dead. Dead meaning both physically and mentally.

^
thats the description of the role the Great Milenko plays. Here are the rest, read the far right side:

http://www.geocities.com/danwhitaker/cards.html

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Wikipedia said:
The album title itself is a reference to wrestling great Boris Malenko, who once used the ring name Laurence “Great” Malenko.

Well then.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Hey Aden remember when I told you that Korn stole from Mr. Bungle and you didn't believe me even though it was on Trevor Dunn's site?

This is kind of like that.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Hey Aden remember when I told you that Korn stole from Mr. Bungle and you didn't believe me even though it was on Trevor Dunn's site?

This is kind of like that.

I don't remember that. o..o I'm surprised Korn have even heard of Mr. Bungle, honestly.

T.Y.

Many people might disagree with me

But Dragonforce should be on this list

No offence but Dragonforce is a terrible piece of shit band deep down... The recording is good because they have computers and stuff to make it sound cool.. Their only good song, is Through the fire and flames and noone knew them till they where on Gutair hero 3 (which sucks)

Youtube This: Dragonforce Live...

fans of Dragonforce never saw them live, they are shit live, sounds like pots and pans in the kitchen....

ForestFox91

can't dance
yeah the first dragonforce song I heard I thought that sounded good it was "The Valley of the Damned" but I heard another it sounded the same, listened to another:same. They don't seem to have any imagination.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
I don't remember that. o..o I'm surprised Korn have even heard of Mr. Bungle, honestly.

Not to mention Korn ripped/stole a riff from Morbid Angel, particularly on Korn's song "Ball Tongue".

I find it hilarious that butthurt juggalos are posting here when their beloved ICP is being bashed...I can say good, those clowns suck anyway!

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
Not to mention Korn ripped/stole a riff from Morbid Angel, particularly on Korn's song "Ball Tongue".

I find it hilarious that butthurt juggalos are posting here when their beloved ICP is being bashed...I can say good, those clowns suck anyway!

WhyTF does it matter? If someone can do that and make millions, let 'em. Look at Carlos Mencia (Second Fav stand up after LArry the Cable Guy), he "Steals" some jokes and everyone likes him. Bill Cosby was Funny, Carlos Mencia is Funny. That my moto

...And I am not Butt hurt. You won't ever find me defending ICP because they do suck. And most juggalos are ignorant. I know a lot. But the ones on here and the ones I know IRL aren't. Shit, I posted some of this Furry Fadnom BS on the juggalo forum like 5 minutes ago to try to reinact what hapend here: http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=34793

And here is what is happening as of now on www.juggalos.us;
http://juggalos.us/index.php?showtopic=33508&st=0&#last
God, I am such an asshole

Last edited:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
WhyTF does it matter? If someone can do that and make millions, let 'em. Look at Carlos Mencia (Second Fav stand up after LArry the Cable Guy), he "Steals" some jokes and everyone likes him. Bill Cosby was Funny, Carlos Mencia is Funny. That my moto

...And I am not Butt hurt. You won't ever find me defending ICP because they do suck. And most juggalos are ignorant. I know a lot. But the ones on here and the ones I know IRL aren't. Shit, I posted some of this Furry Fadnom BS on the juggalo forum like 5 minutes ago to try to reinact what hapend here: http://forums.furaffinity.net/showthread.php?t=34793

And here is what is happening as of now on www.juggalos.us;
http://juggalos.us/index.php?showtopic=33508&st=0&#last
God, I am such an asshole

WOW. Not only is your taste in music bad, but comedy too.

Mitch Hedberg > all

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
WOW. Not only is your taste in music bad, but comedy too.

Mitch Hedberg > all

This is still going? NECROTASTIC
Bad comedy? Try these:

Demetri Martin
Larry the Cable Guy
Jeff Foxworthy
Bill Engvall
Ron White
Stephen Lynch
Carlos Mencia
Dave Chappel

Bad Music? Try these, a sample of my top played on my windows media player(not in order):

Puddle of Mudd
-blurry

Linkin Park
-Crawling in my skin
-in the end

Disturbed
-stupify
-10,000 fists
-down with the sickness

Queens of the stone age
-millionare
-mosquitoe song

Kurrel the Raven
-Furry Song

Slipknot
-pyschosocial

Gorillaz
-19/2000
-sunshine in a bag
-dare

Funday Pawpets Show
-intro to their show

Kottonmouth Kings
-Tangerine Sky
-Munchies

*notice how ICP, ABK, KMK, Lotus, blaze etc, is not up there
**also I only like Carlos Mencia Cause I am mexican like that
***Who cares all parts of modern culture are suck ass. (I studied sociology so i know)

Last edited:

mammagamma

WOBBLEWOBBLEWOBBLE
I had heard ICP was rap/metal, so I had decided to give them a chance. (obviously, I like metal)

it was like

all I heard was the word 'fuck' and its variations over and over and over again, over boring beats

But hey, 14 year old kids get a kick out of swear words, so I guess I can understand, sort of

Also, I disagree with Nickelback being up there, some of their songs are really good, (I mean, they're primarily a hard rock band, it's just their really mainstream songs that people know) but I agree with everything else posted there: shit

CrispSkittlez

Unprincipaly principled.
I can't really say I think something sucks, I can just say I don't like it.
And I don't know half those bands/artists, so I'm just going to say I don't like any country music.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
This is still going? NECROTASTIC
Bad comedy? Try these:

Demetri Martin
Larry the Cable Guy
Jeff Foxworthy
Bill Engvall
Ron White
Stephen Lynch
Carlos Mencia
Dave Chappel

Bad Music? Try these, a sample of my top played on my windows media player(not in order):

Puddle of Mudd
-blurry

Linkin Park
-Crawling in my skin
-in the end

Disturbed
-stupify
-10,000 fists
-down with the sickness

Queens of the stone age
-millionare
-mosquitoe song

Kurrel the Raven
-Furry Song

Slipknot
-pyschosocial

Gorillaz
-19/2000
-sunshine in a bag
-dare

Funday Pawpets Show
-intro to their show

Kottonmouth Kings
-Tangerine Sky
-Munchies

***Who cares all parts of modern culture are suck ass. (I studied sociology so i know)
Did you mean worst=good for some of these??
Demetri Martin, Larry the cable guy, Jeff Foxworthy, STEPHEN LYNCH??? Really?

OK, you got a lot of the music right though. Except Disturbed. XD
*trying very hard not to be biased bout Kurrel..*

Did you mean worst=good for some of these??
Demetri Martin, Larry the cable guy, Jeff Foxworthy, STEPHEN LYNCH??? Really?

OK, you got a lot of the music right though. Except Disturbed. XD
*trying very hard not to be biased bout Kurrel..*

Demetri Martin is okay is small doses, but he's not really laugh-out-loud funny..or even chuckle funny, like...head-nod-I-agree funny.

Larry the cable Guy has been riding the "Git'R'Done" wave for years, he's never been funny.

Jeff Foxworthy, like Larry, kinda is like a one-joke wonder. You might be a redneck can be funny, but the rest of his material is iffy at best.

Stephen Lynch I like in bits and pieces, he's a real hit or miss.

Disturbed should've stopped after the first album, they were cool then.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Demetri Martin
Stephen Lynch
Dave Chappel
These can stay.

Puddle of Mudd
-blurry
Bad

Linkin Park
-Crawling in my skin
-in the end
Bad

Disturbed
-stupify
-10,000 fists
-down with the sickness
Terrible

Queens of the stone age
-millionare
-mosquitoe song
Do you only have songs by them? Songs for The Deaf and Rated R are good.

Kurrel the Raven
-Furry Song

Slipknot
-pyschosocial
Super terribad

Gorillaz
-19/2000
-sunshine in a bag
-dare
GOOD. Unfortunately it would seem you use limewire because there is no Gorrilaz song titled Sunshine in a Bag. You are looking for Clint Eastwood.

Kottonmouth Kings
-Tangerine Sky
-Munchies
Oh god, what did I just listen to. That was godawful.

My thoughts. Carlos Mencia is terrible.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Hey you missed Kurrel the Raven also Stephen Lynch is insufferable

He sang a song about Billy Corgan, so I forgive him. I like the newer show he put on where it seems he refined more of his style.

Kurrel is a fury musical artist, so I skipped. I forgot to just delete it from my post.