• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's the REAL Worst Band?

Like Seriously

• Total voters

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Billy Corgan is already a laughingstock on his own. I don't need some faggot with an acoustic guitar singing a comedic song about Billy Corgan for me to finally make that connection that Billy Corgan is someone undeserving of serious thought.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Billy Corgan is already a laughingstock on his own. I don't need some faggot with an acoustic guitar singing a comedic song about Billy Corgan for me to finally make that connection that Billy Corgan is someone undeserving of serious thought.

Come on, you gotta love Billy. :B

I wanted to shave my head and look like a chemo patient thanks to him*

*It should be noted that at no time ever did Takun really want to look like a chemo patient.

All these bands suck, All mainstream Garbage, generic & bland, and collection of the worst, or most over hyped trash in the worsening music industry of today, i would vote them all.

All together, they make a giant mass serving, long party sized, shit sub sandwich, which will give all who Eat it, a bad taste in the mouth (like "music" churned from these hacks, its for the bad taste crowd, who eat $5 dominos cheeseburger pizza, drink diet cherry chocolate dr. pepper, and watch soulja boy and jonas brothers vids on Fuse tv for there entertainment) and a case of bad diarrhea.

touge-union

PINK + AWESOME = PINKSOME!
i voted soulja boy, other - NDUBZ and dizzy rascal.

Nothing verbal or physical can embody how much i hate them and their music.

Last edited:

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Your missing Vanilla Ice, Miley Cyrus, Fitty Cent, Ludacris, Eminem and Insane Clown Posse. :\
But otherwise, excellent list. ^_^

Miley IS Hannah Montana, if I remember correctly.

George Carlin > All

Yes, all the bands with stupid names...especially deathcore as mentioned here, here, here and many more here

Oh yea let's not remember about Lil Wayne who he thinks he knows rock just because he made a mediocre 'rock' album now.

Shindo

:3c
ummm i did all but coldplay and nirvana. i didnt know people hated nirvana, but 24 people do

Miley IS Hannah Montana, if I remember correctly.

George Carlin > All

Yes, all the bands with stupid names...especially deathcore as mentioned here, here, here and many more here

Oh yea let's not remember about Lil Wayne who he thinks he knows rock just because he made a mediocre 'rock' album now.

Poolside at the Flamingo, genre? BROOTAL DEATHCORE

BWAAAAAH FUCK YEAH, BROOOOOOOOTAL.

(Sorry.)

Armaetus

The songs range from 6 to 30 minutes apiece, Load_Blown. It's what I've heard that the earlier albums are better.

SnuggleBunny

Buckethead Fan
The songs range from 6 to 30 minutes apiece, Load_Blown. It's what I've heard that the earlier albums are better.

I think one's 48 minutes long.
I listened to DT the once and it was like Dragonforce but gayer but the drawback is the fact that DT can probably play live. Some songs by DT are good, the rest is all just demented clown music.

Armaetus

But again, there's better power metal out there than Fagonforce.

Bellini Tabloid

whatcha say? that's cool...
Weren't you the one going on earlier about how Alexi Laiho was god and all that?

As such, I can't decide whether or not you're joking here. o..o

No, Yngwie is a god. I have my passion in music, and point out what's overall good to my taste. I can't stand these shity bands that do nothing but yell, and can't play a decent bad ass solo (or even a solo at all).

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
Who the hell voted for Nirvana?

It is my life mission to hunt down Francis Bean Cobain, and have sex with her.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
No, Yngwie is a god. I have my passion in music, and point out what's overall good to my taste. I can't stand these shity bands that do nothing but yell, and can't play a decent bad ass solo (or even a solo at all).

Your lack of musical knowledge is showing. QUICK, HIDE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sru69Xp4Fgs

=)