• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's the REAL Worst Band?

Like Seriously

• Total voters

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
. I can't stand these shity bands that do nothing but yell, and can't play a decent bad ass solo (or even a solo at all).

This.
It seems like half the people I meet are into this kind of stuff!

*yawn* -.- zzZ You put a frown on my face, you disappoint me :[

It more than disappoints. Especially since I wasted precious time listening to my stuff to keep and open mind for stuff I find out I then know I won't like.

Well that was mediocre.

What were you trying to prove?

I'm still trying to figure that out.
However, he acts like his musical tastes are the pinnacle of what all is truly about...

I dunno...

I just listen to whatever appeals to me and don't give a crap as to what is good or bad music (if such a thing exists, which I believe doesn't/didn't until I heard stuff like that).

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Well that was mediocre.

What were you trying to prove?

LOL HI JOHN GALT ROFLCAEKS. I won't argue with you about Amesoeurs since they are either "Omg 100/100" or "WTF 0/100" with people.

Anyway, it doesn't matter how many notes you can play on a guitar per second. People need to stop wanking it to fast guitar players.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
No. No it's not.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I wasn't saying that you did. I am saying from reviews I have read.

Album on a whole is usually rated between 7 to 10. Except from heavier metal listeners who seem to think it's an abomination to mix punk/shoegaze/metal.

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
OMG? still going? holy fuck.
First time some douche Necro'd this I got pissed.
Now I am ROTFLOL

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
This thread has been necro'd?

Last I checked it just consistently was going on.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Ummm, I highly doubt it was on page 55 or 56 with the other topics from 2007. 9_9

Defender

the obvious identity
I am going to skip reading any of these posts and assume everyone on this forum is some kind of cretin who was born deaf and has been eating bricks of lead for several years.

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
It's all about shredding dude :cool:

Superwankery on the guitar doesn't equate skill most of the time (and yes, Yngwie is an exception)

Bellini Tabloid

whatcha say? that's cool...
Superwankery on the guitar doesn't equate skill most of the time (and yes, Yngwie is an exception)

Other guitarists like Tom T. Baron (Corner), and Dan Donegan (Disturbed) keep metal unique with there technical playing. Though you can't say professional metal guitarists don't speed things up with a little shredding here, and there. Shredding is the very pinnacle of aggressiveness in metal, along with heavy riffs. When it comes to solo's, shredding is at it's best.

Distubed hasn't been really metal since like...their first album, they're a cool hard rock band, but yeah.