• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's the REAL Worst Band?

Like Seriously

• Total voters

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
OTHER: BROKENCYDE and/or Millionaires

L

LizardKing

Actually Slipknot do have maybe 2/3 songs I like, so they can't be that bad.

I quite like 'Gently', though I'm not sure which version I prefer. The second one sounded more polished, but the first one had a nice twanglyâ„¢ part at the start.

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
WE HAVE A WINRAR

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dayken

*current user title*
Dragonforce.

Making 3/4 of the content of every one of your songs just absurdly fast guitar playing while somebody sings lyrics that describe something out of a Tolkien novel does not make you a good band.

Last edited:

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Dragonforce.

Smashing through the boundaries
Storming through the burning fields
Stand before the evil one on towards the morning sun
Falling under skies of pain

Still we're searching endlessly
Crashing over seven seas
Torturing the winter skies riding over plains of ice
Shadows in the fields of the slain!

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Too bad Rick Astley isn't a band otherwise he would be at the top of the list no questions asked.

MelaCeroses

Chevy the Impala
I will reiterate what someone said earlier...for SHAME on anyone voting for Nirvana. You can call Cobain a strung-out, deadbeat all you want, the music speaks for itself. When an entire generation of artists IMITATES your work, you know you've done something RIGHT.

Nickelback and their ilk irritate me to no end. I used to like 3 Doors Down more, but they've sold out perhaps even more than I thought possible.

Oh, ANYTHING country music is basically awful too.

MelaCeroses

Chevy the Impala
Listen to Hank Williams you ignorant person.

You're so ignorant.

You're ignorant.

And you don't even know how ignorant you are, is the worst part.

Take a chill pill. I'm basically ranting on current country music. Even I acknowledge that the older country is superior.

Though Cash is about the extent of older country I listen to on a semi-regular basis.

Don't call me ignorant or lump me in the pack of misbegotten music fans of "current" music. I probably listen to more Folk than your average person. I prefer most folk and folk rock to anything country.

Ro4dk1ll

Wigger.
I like Panic :1 They've got an artsy sound.
Popular doesn't instantly = bad, you faggots.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Take a chill pill. I'm basically ranting on current country music. Even I acknowledge that the older country is superior.

Though Cash is about the extent of older country I listen to on a semi-regular basis.

Don't call me ignorant or lump me in the pack of misbegotten music fans of "current" music. I probably listen to more Folk than your average person. I prefer most folk and folk rock to anything country.

Well then don't make broad sweeping generalizations and maybe I won't have to hulk out.

And also what do you consider folk. Because to me folk is like Sun City Girls.

MelaCeroses

Chevy the Impala
Well then don't make broad sweeping generalizations and maybe I won't have to hulk out.

And also what do you consider folk. Because to me folk is like Sun City Girls.

Well I take a lot of flak for this but I listen to a good share of Bob Dylan. He was the first "pop" style of folk music.

Folk music to me is a general lumping of many types. I speak of generally Americana-rooted singer-songwriter. Also, a good deal of music that will use more "classical" instruments. Rusted Root, a world-beat jam band from my hometown of Pittsburgh is a one I consider. Specifically, they may not have the "sound" of typical folk, but they give me a sort of "vibe" that their music is clearly rooted in musical history.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Well I take a lot of flak for this but I listen to a good share of Bob Dylan. He was the first "pop" style of folk music.

Folk music to me is a general lumping of many types. I speak of generally Americana-rooted singer-songwriter. Also, a good deal of music that will use more "classical" instruments. Rusted Root, a world-beat jam band from my hometown of Pittsburgh is a one I consider. Specifically, they may not have the "sound" of typical folk, but they give me a sort of "vibe" that their music is clearly rooted in musical history.

I think Dylan is immensely overrated but I respect what he does.

Except you know

He does absolutely shit for the working man.

Which is why I listen to Pete Seeger.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
I liked Panic until I listened to the lyrics.

But now they're aping The Beatles and they say they want to be the new Radiohead so...

Good luck with that, you fags, way to overaspire.

It's too bad they didn't want to be the new version of a band that didn't suck.

Like if they wanted to be the new XTC, I might consider supporting them.

Gestinatio

Dragonforce.

Making 3/4 of the content of every one of your songs just absurdly fast guitar playing while somebody sings lyrics that describe something out of a Tolkien novel does not make you a good band.

A guitar playing retro videogame music sped up to ridiculous speeds and lyrics that sound like they've given a 10 year old a list of words to do with hell, fire, war, honour etc. and told them to write a rock album.

Also, I nominate the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8sNoodIDk

It makes me die inside.