• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's the REAL Worst Band?

Like Seriously

• Total voters

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
All Nickelback songs sound the same.

Calm down.

I think that's punishment enough.

IT'S NOT ENOUGH PUNISHMENT

I WANT TO SEE BLOOD AND BRAIN MATTER SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE SIDEWALK

AlexInsane

We already know you don't listen to good music.

And you don't make good posts.

So......

My music may be shit, but at least it isn't NICKLEBACK.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
My music may be shit, but at least it isn't NICKLEBACK.

All post-grunge bands sound the same.

And really

Fall Out Boy is worse than Nickelback because I would not want to spend any amount of time with their fanbase.

So all things considered (Offensiveness, lyrics, image...), Nickelback is the least of the worst.

AlexInsane

I don't listen to Fall Out Boy either.

I don't listen to Green Day or All-American Rejects or My Chemical Romance or any of that shit. I'm well out of it.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
I don't listen to Fall Out Boy either.

I don't listen to Green Day or All-American Rejects or My Chemical Romance or any of that shit. I'm well out of it.

Yes, but all of those bands have an overall image that adds to their offensiveness.

And also you still probably listen to shit.

ITT PM Me your favorite bands and I ridicule them!

T.Y.

Soulja Boy is a retard.... his only fans are Kids and Teenagers who are failing through life... I voted for him.

Im not a rly big fan of nickleback, i think they are overrated. but they are alright with what they do. they could be better

The Naked Brothers Band is terrible, its not even a band. most of the Lyrics are the same. and they say the same thing over, and over, and over, again

The Jonas brothers. I never heard there music, but most of their fans are kids and teenage girls and guys who need to need to drop their balls... so i reckon they suck.

I reckon that Limp Biskit did The Undertaker's Theme song? Rollin Rollin into Bankruptcy..

Eminem.............. Eminem FUCKING MADE A SONG DISRESPECTFUL TO AC/DC..... I hate him. hes shit and annoying.

The others i do not know. But rly i think people need to go back to good bands Like AC/DC, Metallica, Motley Crue, Led Zepplin, Hell even good old oldies would be good, Like Chuck Barry, The stones, and Little Richard...

But now its all Downloading this, and that... Now i know everyone here downloads music, but, is it rly worth anything? why not buy a album, Or a Collecter's Edition! maybe even a longbox! DVD's might not hurt! Also you can make your own collection!

But Kids these days...

Last edited:

dookiedragon

prey for resurrection
How 'bout ALL OF THE ABOVE?
Also, My Chemical Romance, Set Your Goals, Millionaires, Jeffre Star, any and all scene whore/emo bands...

My god. I can go on forever.

IWP

*insert something witty here*
I think Brokencyde wins this easily. Think of what would happen if Lil Jon or Soulja Boy and a generic screamo band had a child. Ew.

Like all of the bands listed except the Joanas Brothers and the one...well...i'm not sure who they are...o.o (And Solja Boy doesn't even count XD, I do like a screamo version of his song by " I set my friends on Fire ( calvary Kids) but yeah not solja boy fan)

ICP, hands down. Most other bands I can sort of see the appeal of, but there's a reason these douches only has a retarded white trash cult that actually enjoys their quote-unquote music.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hey man....Wesley Willis is a legend.

He was also schizophrenic.

BIRDMAN KICKED MY ASS!

I know, but his music can't be taken seriously. He just uses the demo music on a keyboard. lol I love the "rock over London, rock on Chicago, Heinz, it's Americas favorite ketchup." The weaties one is fucking priceless too. lol Randomness.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Well, I'm pretty sure that he was making the music to chase away his inner demons...

I think it's a situation kind of like The Shaggs, where they can't really play all that well, but they have so much of their heart in it that you can't really hate it.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Well, I'm pretty sure that he was making the music to chase away his inner demons...

I think it's a situation kind of like The Shaggs, where they can't really play all that well, but they have so much of their heart in it that you can't really hate it.

I don't hate it, it's just good for a nice laugh cause of how random he is.

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
ICP, hands down. Most other bands I can sort of see the appeal of, but there's a reason these douches only has a retarded white trash cult that actually enjoys their quote-unquote music.

well no shit you want a cookie? they formed out of the shittiest neighborhood in detroit. They don't give a flying fuck about fans or pop charts. Its a underground thing you can diss if you want, just long as you know it involves another fandom with at least 4 times as many furries.

+/- 1,000,000 (yes million) juggalos
+/- 250,000 Furries

Juggalos are the "designated internet punching bag" not furries.