• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's the REAL Worst Band?

Like Seriously

• Total voters

virus

TROLLUS MAXIMUS
All that music gets tiring after awhile.

I have to say though. Early Nickelback isn't too bad, they sold out hard obvious.

Todays metal and all its forms is shit to my ears. To much shit going on. They are all like spinal tap if they went metal. Everyone of them.

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
You douches look at everything wrong. ALL MUSIC IS SHIT, in general veiw of the public, some more then onthers. IE Nickel back, Slipknot, Mettallica, similars, are generally good with no trolls, yet ICP ABK KMK all juggalo stuff is heavily trolled. Just look above, How many groups of them do you like got voted worst band? Personally IDC about anything else you guys have to say about any group including ICP, just don't troll

SlipKnot is not generally good, it's not even that good at all, and it's barely even popular nowadays, the fanbase has shrunk a lot before the new album. I don't think the KMK is in the same boat as Juggalo stuff (which I've known as ICP and Twiztid), but whateva >_>

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
SlipKnot is not generally good, it's not even that good at all, and it's barely even popular nowadays, the fanbase has shrunk a lot before the new album. I don't think the KMK is in the same boat as Juggalo stuff (which I've known as ICP and Twiztid), but whateva >_>
sure it is...

Insane Clown Posse
Anybody Killa
Twiztid
Blaze
Boondox
Kottonmouth Kings (KMK)
Esham
many many many others

its all the same, they all have done music together, been here and there with each other. Heres the define reason they are in the same boat, IE the juggalo boat (Cruise Ship).

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080924110005AA1xycd
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4689267198
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=kottonmouth+kings+juggalos

just some ways to know they are associated with the JUGGALO FANDOM

Last edited:

Greasemunky

Banned
Banned
Needs ICP and Slipknot on the list.
both are just a bunch of screaming and shit.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Uh...KMK....HOW CAN YOU HAVE SO MANY ALBUMS ABOUT WEED MY GOD MAN

Other than that, nothing too offensive about them.

I don't know how you could peg Slipknot as the WORST band...Sure they can be a little whiny, but the WORST?? Even taking into consideration Linkin Park??

Well I stand corrected o_O I didn't honestly know they were, because ICP is more horror rap/horrorcore or whatever, and KMK is just like generic rap-rock about weed.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
You douches look at everything wrong. ALL MUSIC IS SHIT, in general veiw of the public, some more then onthers. IE Nickel back, Slipknot, Mettallica, similars, are generally good with no trolls, yet ICP ABK KMK all juggalo stuff is heavily trolled. Just look above, How many groups of them do you like got voted worst band? Personally IDC about anything else you guys have to say about any group including ICP, just don't troll

I mostly make fun of you "Juggalos" because you're falling for one of the most transparent marketing schemes in history while happily begging for more.

Gar-Yulong

Here's Your Free Burn Ointment
I voted for all of them.

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
I voted the Jonas Brothers, but I'm sure you could've put up worse bands dude.

And why is NickelBack and ColdPlay up there?

Not Br00tal enough

I haven't even heard most of these bands, so they can't be nearly as unavoidable as people let on. I'm starting to get the feeling that some people are closet fans trying to cover their tracks.

Also, while I'm not much of a metalhead anymore, one other band I'd nominate is Mortician. Basically take the most indecipherable vocalist ever, a guitarist who knows exactly one riff, and a drum machine, add some random horror movie clips as a gimmick, and presto: instant suck.

Shino

Now with more Writer's Block!
I can't stand anything that falls into the category of (c)rap or country.

Aden

Not Br00tal enough

Ah yes, because everyone knows that the defining factor of music that I enjoy is how BRVTAL it is. :V

Also, while I'm not much of a metalhead anymore, one other band I'd nominate is Mortician. Basically take the most indecipherable vocalist ever, a guitarist who knows exactly one riff, and a drum machine, add some random horror movie clips as a gimmick, and presto: instant suck.

Checked them out on YouTubs, and man. That's pretty bad.

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
I can't stand anything that falls into the category of (c)rap or country.

So you are a furry right.

So you like

Faggy FLstudio type Techno

or

Whiny Mainstream metal

:V

lol. ICP is not up there. Nor is Slipknot.

Whatever, I hope this is considered an objective poll because there's no such thing as the shittiest band. You either like em or don't. There's no FACT saying that these bands suck.

There's no ICP because the Juggalo hive-mind would track down the OP with their facepaint, Faygo, and plastic axes and then shit would get real. Dark Carnival4life MMFWCL homies reprseent!

Koze

Suffer Well
There's no ICP because the Juggalo hive-mind would track down the OP with their facepaint, Faygo, and plastic axes and then shit would get real. Dark Carnival4life MMFWCL homies reprseent!
Buncha trailer park trash in clown makeup don't scare me.

I have a high school education. Something they don't got.

Aden

lol. ICP is not up there. Nor is Slipknot.

Ey, I made the poll pretty quickly. Those would definitely be near the top.

Whatever, I hope this is considered an objective poll because there's no such thing as the shittiest band. You either like em or don't. There's no FACT saying that these bands suck.

No, that the Jonas Brothers suck is pretty much a fact.

Kanin

B is for Bull****
Jonas Brothers must burn! They must burn in hell! Burn! Burn! Let them burn!!!

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
I dont care if ICP is up there as a Transparent marketing scheme. They are an Underground movemnet, and anothrer fandom four times as large as furries. I am a member of both and have been trolled by both groups. ICP never decided to go famous. They Just did. Look up JJ boys or Inner City Posse then you'll understand.