• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's the REAL Worst Band?

Like Seriously

• Total voters

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
real talk: i envy how big ICP has gotten underground.

but then again i'm one of the few people on here who actually enjoy ICP/Psychopathic so.....

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I dont care if ICP is up there as a Transparent marketing scheme. They are an Underground movemnet, and anothrer fandom four times as large as furries.

"Underground movement"? Spare me. There's no "movement", they're not obscure and underground, and the execs of the company that makes Faygo absolutely love you sheep.

Also, source for bolded, please.

Edit: Hahahaha oh wow. I just read that the album that is the source for your username here was recalled a few hours after its release by Disney because they didn't agree with some content. Your heroes sold out to Disney? Bahahahahaa. Underground indeed.

Last edited:

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I dont care if ICP is up there as a Transparent marketing scheme. They are an Underground movement, and anothrer fandom four times as large as furries. I am a member of both and have been trolled by both groups. ICP never decided to go famous. They Just did. Look up JJ boys or Inner City Posse then you'll understand.

That made me lmao.

Anyways, All they are doing is brain washing people into buying there music, merchandise, etc and making there listeners think they're in some sort of family. Anyone who calls themselves a juggolo (or however it's spelled) is just a gullible person (most likely a teen) that is following a trend. They're nowhere near anything underground and everyone who's famous made the decision to become such. They had the option and took it.

jazzcat

just jammin'
I would say that the Jonas Brothers are the defanition of bad music. the problem is that they are victims of thier own success. They are the kind of band that gets used by the record company. they are exploited for whatever the generation finds intruiging about them until there is nothing left to exploit. Aside from the music being downright uncreative and overall vomitinducing to listen to they are also a clear example of the direction that music is taking in mainstream America. everything about them and every other teen sensation group (i.e. Miley Cirus, Naked Brothers Band, etc) are becoming the downfall to young peoples taste in music.

FurForCameron

Hating the Haters
Coldplay is probably the most intelligent band up there. They're pretty good I think, but that's all opinion. Their new album was about the French Revolution. :D

But as a hater, I would have to say The Jonas Brothers. They're not even a band; they're an abomination of music somehow played over and over again on the radio, only loved by a 7-year old fanbase because they're "cute", and they sell their faces on commercials and in 3-D movies and posters and crap.

I'm done.

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
I dont care if ICP is up there as a Transparent marketing scheme. They are an Underground movemnet, and anothrer fandom four times as large as furries. I am a member of both and have been trolled by both groups. ICP never decided to go famous. They Just did. Look up JJ boys or Inner City Posse then you'll understand.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Juggalos

Plz GTFO

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
"Underground movement"? Spare me. There's no "movement", they're not obscure and underground, and the execs of the company that makes Faygo absolutely love you sheep.

Also, source for bolded, please.

Edit: Hahahaha oh wow. I just read that the album that is the source for your username here was recalled a few hours after its release by Disney because they didn't agree with some content. Your heroes sold out to Disney? Bahahahahaa. Underground indeed.

Theres no way to know how many Juggalos or Furries there are. The average estimate for Furries are 250,000. From what I know. And for juggalos, some douche said 2,000,000, (yes mil) but even I am sceptical about that. Thats the highest I heard. I here on average about a million, but the lowest was 500,000, some douche on second life said. As for sources, I hope you know I spent 20 minutes trying to find one. None.

But Juggalos are expanded way way way beyond ICP. ICP started them in 1991. But as I know now, there are MANY MANY groups associated with juggalos. These include Kottonmouth Kings, Twiztid, Blaze ya dead homie,and Boondox. Many. Yes. These are just a few. Ask the user here KURUMA17, he knows way more then me.

Upon my discovery of the Furry Fandom I openly discussed it with my online juggalo freinds (bad idea(It Back Fired.)) However, on here I have met 4 juggalo Furries and found a group with 30 on furry4life.ning.com. Whats my point? I have never found a single Juggalo that was also a furry while on youtube or www.juggalos.us, just Furries whom happen to be like me.

I have never met another Furry IRL. However I knew 2 Juggalos in Washington state that got me into the stuff, and I met 6 down here when I moved to cali.At school. No Furries. So its not regional.

haynari

NOOOOOOO! i can't beleive that soulja boy is even considered a fucking artist! what he does isn't art. not cause it is rap. rap is fine if it good. but soulja boy in my opinion is the MOST talentless fuck to ever walk this planet!

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Jonas Brothers and that whore Hannah Montana with her goddamn name plastered on tons of merchandise.

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
Jonas Brothers and that whore Hannah Montana with her goddamn name plastered on tons of merchandise.

..I second that before eminem, then soulja boy, and all other black rappers

ForestFox91

can't dance
Oh shit where the fuck are the Pistolas! They suck the hugest ass! If you don't believe me look them up!

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned

Oh no a manufactured talent how awful and unknown until now.

Also I listened to a Pistolas song it's not that bad, dude what's up? Did the singer guy steal your basketball or something?

Last edited:

ForestFox91

can't dance
Also I listened to a Pistolas song it's not that bad, dude what's up? Did the singer guy steal your basketball or something?
I don't know probably not my taste, I just really don't like them.

LotsOfNothing

Banned
Banned
ICP.

*defends his face from the imminent hordes of angry retarded clowns*

Never understood it. So I hate it, lol.

Last edited:

ForestFox91

can't dance
Oh god Fear Factory!!! Their cover of Enter Sandman is vomit inducing!

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
A shitty song is going to sound shitty no matter who covers it.

Sulfide

Resident Treadhead
too many groups not up here:

Eminem
Jonas Bors
Hannah Montana
ICP
Dark Lotus
Slipknot

many many mnamy many more....

The JoBros are poor excuses for people. They suck HARD and they don't even WRITE their own damn music!
Soulja Boy is just a whiney bitch (If only he could see what he has done to children with his poor excuse for entertainment. His music is a total mindf***.)
Most of the other bands listed just lack originality.

The public needs to learn that there are other kinds of music out there! We aren't limited to listening to crap like THAT! That's the only reason it still exists!

ForestFox91

can't dance
What? Aren't you TheGreatMilenko?
yeah I kinda noticed that too.

On topic:
Nightwish
Edguy
Any other cheesey epic metal bands you can think of?

ForestFox91

can't dance
When I was 11 I had to ride in the car with my idiot uncle while he was listening to ICP. The car ride was 8 hours long. Driving from one f'ing side of Arizona to the other f'ing side!