• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Who's your dream fursuit maker?

BlackholeEmotibun

Definitely want to commission K-Line. I just think their work is absolutely amazing! Plus they have mastered the 'anime' style of fursuits.
The only problem, I don't know if I contact them in English or Japanese ;w;
Probably going to have a problem with the yen as well since I am an Australian

Attachments

• yeetu.jpg
    yeetu.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 32

Sappho

Wolftaur taxi service
One day, I will commission Beautyofthebass

I... uh... also have a crush on bass

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
No clue, I haven't found that fursuit maker that seems to blend Kemono with Semi-realism yet who can also do things like LED's, speakers, etc.
I want too much. Maybe one day I'll just start making things myself. :p

OneEyedDoe

I don't think they're taking standard commissions at the moment, but if I had a time machine...

I wish, they look awesome!!

One day, I will commission Beautyofthebass

I... uh... also have a crush on bass

Don't we all?

DireDrag0n

Not actually a dragon. Am catfish.
There's a few, really.

OneEyedDoe's suits are exquisite, but she isn't taking normal commissions. I think they're auctioned off and she doesn't offer custom fullbody suits either. (She's also really expensive, but worth the price if you have the dough I suppose.)

DexterousZombie has really nice fursuit heads. She also doesn't offer fullbodies, but her prices are a lot more affordable for a similar style to Doe's. Unfortunately, her comms are closed until further notice.

FrosstFursuits makes really aesthetically pleasing suits, but I've heard that they do fall apart quite quickly. She's also had some controversy surrounding her which is really sort of off-putting for me, but if I were going by looks only, then she'd definitely be up there.

MadeFurYou is an extremely popular choice and for good reason. They're supposedly extremely fast and professional and there's been countless good reviews. They're only a bit lower than my first three because the style isn't as pleasing to me.

OneFurAll is another extremely popular choice, but the wait times are widely known as actual insanity. His recent suits have looked amazing though.

Last one, I promise. WaggeryCos isn't as widely known (they've only been around for 3 years), but Hero, their newest fursuit, is an actual dreamboat. They have a dedicated space for fursuit-making. They 3D model the head and add fur on the model ahead of time so you know exactly what it looks like. There's no same-face because all their heads are made completely unique. No DTD's necessary. In terms of being a business, Waggery trumps most if not all makers.

This got way too long. I just really, really like fursuits. (I keep editing too!)

NO I HAVE TO ADD ONE MORE. Beast Fantasia has INSANE semi-realistic/realistic fursuits. No idea how I forgot them. They're based in Taiwan and the price is very reasonable. Their work looks absolutely stunning. They can do machine-like parts, RGB color changing eyes controlled by a smartphone and they can hand-dye their fur to match your ref completely. It. Just. Looks. So. Good. They also work very fast! Excuse me while I go scream about Beast Fantasia and OneEyedDoe to the world.

Last edited:

iamsonofsam

grechka6666. oh my god. her suits are STUNNING. and as an owner of a creepy demon dog sona she would be the perfect maker. if only she opened her commissions more than once in a blue moon...

Toasty9399

Above Earth

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I am forever in search of a maker who will do lidded blinking eyes. I don't care how much it costs... that would be AWESOME.

Convincing blinking eyes, a very sensitive moving jaw, and nice embellishments like a wonderful art style and thinking outside the box with themes and materials!

MM13

There are just too many ones out there for me to pick just one, but the artist who did this koala fursuit design (the image) is someone I would definitely commission if I could. I do design my own costumes though although mine aren't as good as these.

Attachments

• 1389065481.fursuiting_koalacollage.jpg
    1389065481.fursuiting_koalacollage.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 17

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
I am forever in search of a maker who will do lidded blinking eyes. I don't care how much it costs... that would be AWESOME.

Convincing blinking eyes, a very sensitive moving jaw, and nice embellishments like a wonderful art style and thinking outside the box with themes and materials!
I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for but FenneCrafts on Instagram makes pretty cool blinking LED eyes!
http://instagr.am/p/CG3K_sLpdbU/ They also make pretty unique suits! I'd suggest checking them out!

Deathless

ƤƦƠƓ MЄƬƛԼ ЄƝʆƠƳЄƦ
Lemonbrat! I've been eyeing them for years to get a head by them but they're expensive and my interest of getting a new fursuit has definitely decreased over the years, but it's still fun to appreciate their incredible work! I love their style too, always been a sucker for big eyes and I think they really make it fit without them looking like a Kemono (which I've never had an interest in)!
pf-3f3c34cb-33dd-45fd-a945-54dd37b3617e--bod4.jpgpf-b127e8ee-1ce9-47f1-8ee6-db0d0c871c21--wings3.jpgpf-5b724acf-6178-4e89-ba30-f49789241fca--head8.jpg

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for but FenneCrafts on Instagram makes pretty cool blinking LED eyes!
http://instagr.am/p/CG3K_sLpdbU/ They also make pretty unique suits! I'd suggest checking them out!
I like Kegawa Creations as well for the same reason!
Do you know any makers with animatronics?

mangomango

Well-Known Chee