• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why Are Furries Awesome?

Cocobanana

Because we eat and sleep and poop like everyone else while doing it all with an extra big dose of fun and self-awareness. Ole!

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
If you call furries awesome, then you're calling humans awesome because furries are humans... and that I cannot agree with... sorry

Cocobanana

If you call furries awesome, then you're calling humans awesome because furries are humans... and that I cannot agree with... sorry

Agreeing to disagree is better than jam and butter on toast :O

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
What other fandoms can sustain themselves without corporate intervention?
And the yiff, the bread and butter of the teenage furry.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
I dunno, I'm kind of fearing the day that some of them try to return here...

Argonne

Why worry
CAUSE WERE NUTS!!!!

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
This forum has one of the most close-together communities I've ever seen anywhere. That in itself is pretty awesome.
Furries might be a bunch of out-there weirdos, but we're pretty damn good at having fun.

Ratical

Furries are a special breed of humans who still have a lot of the species faults, but try to make up for it by having good taste and are just generally cool people. Sometimes. Maybe. Probably.

But we know what we like and despite other people thinking it's weird we do it anyway, because it's fun and not hurting anybody. So we're both free-thinking and considerate.

Sometimes.

Maybe.

Probably.

But we make it look cute at any rate.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Because we have big imaginations and no restraints on fun. Age is no barrier!

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Because we take shitposting seriously.

Because being normal is boring , naturally all the interesting people slowly gather into communities and create fandoms like this... A complete mess of creativity and madness is a pretty accurate way to describe it IMO.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
Because here everyone's fursona is an OC, meaning no-holds-barred creativity. Want wings? Go ahead. Heterochromia? Why not? Purple dicks? Whatever you say.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Furries are a special breed of humans who still have a lot of the species faults, but try to make up for it by having good taste and are just generally cool people. Sometimes. Maybe. Probably.

But we know what we like and despite other people thinking it's weird we do it anyway, because it's fun and not hurting anybody. So we're both free-thinking and considerate.

Sometimes.

Maybe.

Probably.

But we make it look cute at any rate.

Well played Ratical... well played...