• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why are so many furries depressed/emo/dramatic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freerider

Dumbass
Everywhere, EVERYWHERE, it's always those furries that go emo/dramatic/blah when the littlest thing comes up.
I was playing runescape the other day, this one furry's boyfriend/whatever didn't want to go to his house..then they got all depressed and shit for days, till the mod muted him.

Why the fuck does this happen
What is so special about furries that a lot of them are emo a lot

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
Furfags have a tendency to act like weepy cunts because they're young and think trolling is TEH WORST THING EVAR and anyone who doesn't agree with their ideologies is a potential troll who is going to make their furry life (hahaha) miserable.

On a different note, I'd avoid merging depressed people with drama-spewing attention whores, as depression can be quite serious.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Hey now, not all of us are that young! When I was born Kennedy had not yet run for office!

Seekrit

The amount of overly-dramatic furries is actually quite small, they just happen to be louder and bitchier than everyone else. Seriously, happy well-adjusted people don't go about starting dramedy.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
The amount of overly-dramatic furries is actually quite small, they just happen to be louder and bitchier than everyone else. Seriously, happy well-adjusted people don't go about starting dramedy.

^ That. You don't hear about all about the normal furfags because we aren't as entertaining.

Also, does your name happen to be a sexual euphemism?

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
I agree with Seekrit!
Hey Flaffel are you go back to the Waffle soon?

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Thanks! i got used to the Waffle.. kinda like it.

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Furries also love the massive amounts of attention.

Dreaming

I dunno I guess the context is real important here. Maybe it's just an Internet thing? It depends in their situation too, maybe the 'net is just an easy escape from life, and when that starts to go wrong too you're left out

(and seriously that whole "lol furries and drama" conversation killer is beyond old now, it's becoming more cliche than the actual drama)

Sparklepaws

The Wooflewaffle
Furries = online subculture = online people in general.

There's a lot more drama in other online subcultures, honestly. The furry fandom just has a lot of 6-24 year-olds who want a place to vent.

Aulendra

The furry fandom has a large population of both whiny teens and whiny adults whos' emotional development never actually matured past their teens. Also unfortunately the fandom can be a bit hugboxy, which draws drama whores to it even more.

MochiElZorro

Self-Appointed FAF Bitchmuffin
Aspergers.

No. Just no. That's just offensive. Also it's wrong.

Exactly. This is how it is in every fandom, from furries to otakus to pewdie's bro army. The bitchy few are the most noticeable every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.