• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why are so many furries depressed/emo/dramatic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MochiElZorro

Self-Appointed FAF Bitchmuffin
You mind explaining why then?

Because the post blames autistic people. And I happen to be one of that group. And as part of the group being blamed for something we didn't do, I feel somewhat offended. Do I need to explain any more than that?

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
Someone with a lot to say? <:3c

FAF is always brimming with activity. What isn't there to troll talk about?

Whenever I got something to say on here, I usually end up with an infraction or ban, because the mods are no-fun buttlords.

I guess I'm just doing it wrong.

PastryOfApathy

Because the post blames autistic people. And I happen to be one of that group. And as part of the group being blamed for something we didn't do, I feel somewhat offended. Do I need to explain any more than that?

It's blaming people with little to no social skills, many of these people have some degree of aspergers, a disorder characterized by lack of social skills. I'm an aspie too and I'm not offended because I don't act like an idiot, and nether should you.

MochiElZorro

Self-Appointed FAF Bitchmuffin
It's blaming people with little to no social skills, many of these people have some degree of aspergers, a disorder characterized by lack of social skills. I'm an aspie too and I'm not offended because I don't act like an idiot, and nether should you.

While I realize that autists, specifically aspies tend to be defunct in the social department, I am still offended that the only explanation that post offers for ALL of the dramaqueens in the fandom is a finger pointed at us, as if we are somehow the only problem. Besides, what does acting idiotically have to do with being offended by that? Wouldn't you be offended even a bit if someone were to poimt at you and say you caused some sort of problem to arise? Or are you the type who doesn't care?

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
What I want to know is how you can accumulate 1,435 posts in one month? Who even has that much shit to talk about?

Rabid shitposting. I think it is how we all have gotten this far.

An in-fraction is a quotient that is currently stylish, of course. ;)

Infractions are bad, mmmkay?

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
I have no idea why Furries are so prone to emo fits of depression- it makes no sense. You have the disposable income to pay for beautiful yet expensive miniatures of yourself in animal form, and a fursona who is an awesomer version of you. And you have really no reason to be angry. Rather than moping about things the way they are, why not use your Furry-ness to improve the world around you.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I have no idea why Furries are so prone to emo fits of depression- it makes no sense. You have the disposable income to pay for beautiful yet expensive miniatures of yourself in animal form, and a fursona who is an awesomer version of you. And you have really no reason to be angry. Rather than moping about things the way they are, why not use your Furry-ness to improve the world around you.

Right, because all furfags have money to piss around and silly, unimportant reasons to be angry. :T

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Wasn't there a thread about this a couple days ago?

Can we make it a forum rule to not post annoying bait like this?

Kangamutt

While I realize that autists, specifically aspies tend to be defunct in the social department, I am still offended that the only explanation that post offers for ALL of the dramaqueens in the fandom is a finger pointed at us, as if we are somehow the only problem. Besides, what does acting idiotically have to do with being offended by that? Wouldn't you be offended even a bit if someone were to poimt at you and say you caused some sort of problem to arise? Or are you the type who doesn't care?

It's more the people that act like complete morons, who will say something utterly stupid, get backlash from it, then cry about how they have aspergers/autism. They'll do this again and again, trying to act like it's some sort of get-out-of-jail-free card. It's these people that we speak of. Not the typical person who has it that does their best to control what they say. Those people, I couldn't care less if they have it because they don't flaunt it and use it as an excuse to be a complete asshat. Dig?

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
But these are fun.
It is, I admit. But frankly calling out moronic new members and reading the same old crap they throw out is very, very tiring.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Histrionic Personality Disorder. :V
Most furries have mild to extreme cases of it.

An in-fraction is a quotient that is currently stylish, of course. ;)

No, it is the mods way of saying "your ass is grass".
And my way of collecting bits of your soul.

Foxweard

I've not met any furries IRL so, I can only make judgements in relation to those I have encountered or witnessed online. To be honest, they seem to be no different to people IRL; the more vocal and dramatic get more of the attention or focus, and the quieter ones fade into the background. The sarcastic and trolls garner equal parts irritance and appreciation for their brand of 'humour', and there's always at least one gossip-spreader. No different than what you'd get in a random sampling of people offline, I'd imagine. Maybe it's to do with age, but then again, I've met 12 year old's who act like they're several generations older and vice versa. Maturity seems to play a part as well.

Jaseface

Bark! Bark!!
the furries i have met IRL there doesnt seem to be as much drama as the ones i have met online. but all and all drama is everywhere and i really have nothing more to say since i want to keep this short.

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
Okay I'd like to amend my earlier response. Furries are all depressed, emo nutjobs because everyone hates them.

And everyone hates them because they make weird horrifying like this.

Now I'm going to go kill myself via alcohol poisoning because I watched that entire thing.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
Okay I'd like to amend my earlier response. Furries are all depressed, emo nutjobs because everyone hates them.

And everyone hates them because they make weird horrifying like this.

Now I'm going to go kill myself via alcohol poisoning because I watched that entire thing.
And they should be rightfully hated for making something that is essentially WHAT THE FUCK in video form.

Fucking furries.

Status
Not open for further replies.