• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS?

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
This will be really generic here, but sense i will probably be the first or second comment

A full blown facility for growing and attaching tails to people, or other body modifications

FooFoo4230

A “old memes appreciation day”, when people look up and appreciate older memes!
images

ben909

A “old memes appreciation day”, when people look up and appreciate older memes!
images

I thought of making that into a thread, but it would of been “old memes home”

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
I don't know. Maybe just fund my idea for spaghetti that is already broken in half.
Yes, Yes this is 100% necessary. Now you don't get those awkward pieces that fly all over the place and all the noodles are the same length!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
What about eggs without the shells? They would still be stored in an egg carton, but the have a screw off lid. Now you don't get the shell in with the egg!

ben909

What about eggs without the shells? They would still be stored in an egg carton, but the have a screw off lid. Now you don't get the shell in with the egg!

They have liquid eggs, its usually pre mixed though

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Lol I wanna keep "saucy sauce" but just put it on something else.

FooFoo4230

Have y'all seen "Kranch" Im not sure how i feel about it
kranch-today-main-190403_2c3ae3f0d55f6fb04e41e08943b23d0d.jpg
I knew a person in school who put ranch dressing on MASHED POTATOES AND PUMPKIN PIE! THAT’S NOT OK!!! I’m pretty sure that they did it for attention, but still... :confused::eek:o_O:mad:

Foxy Emy

Polygenic DID System. Life is wild.
Disney World... but for furries!

hara-surya

Deviated Prevert
I don't know. Maybe just fund my idea for spaghetti that is already broken in half.

I'm about 100% I've seen that in the store before. Of course, considering I'm 41yo, it could mean that your genius idea was thought up 20 years ago, brought to market, failed and is gone now.

Though, I think I read if you give the noodles a slight twist as you break them the results are more controllable. (And by "read" I mean a study done by MIT mathematicians and published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.)