• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why are you here (on the forums)?

Whay are you on FAF?

• Furry wanting to talk to other people on FA.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Furry wanting to post on another furry forum.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Furry wanting to troll the crazy furries.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Non-furry wanting to talk to other people.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Non-furry wanting to join another forum.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-furry wanting to troll the crazy furries.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain.)

Votes: 20 28.6%

• Total voters

Alstor

And twice as shiny
I look through the previous thread to see if this was done before, and I found nothing. So if this was done before, I'm sorry.

For a little while, I have been seeing people (see: most people that joined this year) claim that they aren't furries, and that they're just here to talk to people. I see this is a big minority, so I'm curious of how much is that minority.

So, why are you on FAF?

Poll up.

Last edited:

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Furry trolling the slutty/insane furries.

gdzeek

Not to be takin Seriously
After having an account on FA for so long I couldnt figure out why I hadnt gone to faf sooner. meh curiousity I guess

Pliio8

Has No Compassion
I came here to connect with those in common interest and find other Lombax furs. I've accomplished both.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
To explore the fandom in more depth, and chat with other furries/humans

I honestly don't know why I've stuck around for this long really, but where else can I go?

T

Tewin Follow

] find other Lombax furs.

Pssh, you can all be dorks together.
Ottsel is legion. Ottsel will crush. U:<

I'm here because I can't stay away from my blue thing-chan. Or I don't live near my IRL friends, whatever.

Werecatdawn

Better then ever!! ...Right?
To learn more about being a furry, from other furries, instead of just relying on the news, google, and wikipedia.

And I havent regretted it yet.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
General dicking around.

T

Tewin Follow

To learn more about being a furry, from other furries, instead of just relying on the news, google, and wikipedia.

And I havent regretted it yet.

Furries are generally a great bunch of people, and meeting them in person has given me a lot of happy memories.

In b4 laughing. :c

Bloodshot_Eyes

I was waiting for the banhammer to lift on an other forum... I discovered that FAF was infinitely cooler though...

PenningtontheSkunk

What is this internet?
Need time to waste so shear boredom and talk with other Furs too.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Furries are generally a great bunch of people, and meeting them in person has given me a lot of happy memories.

In b4 laughing. :c
*snicker*

I haven't met any of you guys outside this forum, which, I guess is somewhat of a good thing :/