• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why aren't you getting swole, FaF?

Brass

Why aren't you getting RIPPED FaF? What's your excuse for not working out? Do you guys enjoy being muscle-less manlets? I can't really gain or lose muscle mass but the rest of you should be ashamed.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
Suck me bitch.

I lost 15 kg in three months this year, going back to perfect. I'm so hot that I would fuck myself without hesitatnig even two seconds. Run a half-marathon first and then come back and talk to me lowlife.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
My work has a fitness program I'm enrolling in soon. The pay for a gym membership. I have to go six times a month or -I- foot the bill. Pretty good incentive imho.

Brass

Suck me bitch.

I lost 15 kg in three months this year, going back to perfect. I'm so hot that I would fuck myself without hesitatnig even two seconds. Run a half-marathon first and then come back and talk to me lowlife.

Wow Ayatrar that sounds really fucking gay. I'm a long distance walker. Fuck running. Fuck lifts. I can walk miles all day without a break if I have a water pack and the time. Jump my dusty bones you nazi.

My work has a fitness program I'm enrolling in soon. The pay for a gym membership. I have to go six times a month or -I- foot the bill. Pretty good incentive imho.
That's the way to get it done. If you sit or drive for long periods of time it's really in your best interest to work out in some way.

Last edited:

mcjoel

Pepmurrmint Fox
Can't my metabolism is to high I weigh 135lbs and can't build muscle mass no matter how hard i tried but i am kinda cut.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
Wow Ayatrar that sounds really fucking gay. I'm a long distance walker. Fuck running. Fuck lifts. I can walk miles all day without a break if I have a water pack and the time. Jump my dusty bones you nazi.

K.

Can't my metabolism is to high I weigh 135lbs and can't build muscle mass no matter how hard i tried but i am kinda cut.

So... It's like 173 meters, right?

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Guh I hate being six feet tall and soft. I'm not skinny, I'm not fat, I'm just -there-. I have to keep a steady process of muscle toning and soft gain in order to obtain certain assets. I've got nice legs and a damn nice badonkadonk, but I got a bit of pudge on the tum and A-cups disguised as moobs. I could go full diet and exercise---never gain anything. Or I could go full blob and get a stomach and then a chest. And then work my way down and hope breast mass stays.

But I don't want to push my luck with biology anymore than I am. I'm just gonna stay in -decent- shape, work on my ass and stomach muscles, and hope the rest comes along like I want. With enough leg lifts I may actually have the appearance of round hips in a few years.

Last edited:

jtrekkie

Feathered
I get my exercise by moving heavy objects and running. As long as I can do both of those things I'm happy.

Brass

Guh I hate being six feet tall and soft. I'm not skinny, I'm not fat, I'm just -there-. I have to keep a steady process of muscle toning and soft gain in order to obtain certain assets. I've got nice legs and a damn nice badonkadonk, but I got a bit of pudge on the tum and A-cups disguised as moobs. I could go full diet and exercise---never gain anything. Or I could go full blob and get a stomach and then a chest. And then work my way down and hope breast mass stays.

But I don't want to push my luck with biology anymore than I am. I'm just gonna stay in -decent- shape, work on my ass and stomach muscles, and hope the rest comes along like I want. With enough leg lifts I may actually have the appearance of round hips in a few years.

6 feet huh? I'd avoid gaining weight for boobs. I don't know too much about it, but adding weight when you're a tall person is probs bad for your knees and joint pains are likely worse than any gain you'll get out of it.

jtrekkie

Feathered
6 feet huh? I'd avoid gaining weight for boobs. I don't know too much about it, but adding weight when you're a tall person is probs bad for your knees and joint pains are likely worse than any gain you'll get out of it.

Back is the worst problem.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored

My thought process exactly. Just isn't worth it. I can always save money and buy a cup size or two if I really feel like it.

Back is the worst problem.

And as if I dont already have enough probs in the neck and back area. More incentive to stay fit. I need to get back into biking. I was on a running kick for awhile, but knees started to get achey. Biking is definitely the lower impact exercise I need.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
Danm Europeans and their metric system :V
It's 61.234 kilograms

Oh. So it's more or less like a breakfast!

6 feet huh?

She's a noob. 188cm here, yo.

My thought process exactly. Just isn't worth it. I can always save money and buy a cup size or two if I really feel like it.

But just think about it. You could throw your jugs on your shoulders when you hit 70. Isn't it worth it?

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
But just think about it. You could throw your jugs on your shoulders when you hit 70. Isn't it worth it?

At my size, if I got fat, I probably wouldn't live past sixty. It's just simple statistics. Tall and big people just don't last that long. It's the bottom line.

She's a noob. 188cm here, yo.

You're like, 5 cm taller than me. Barely. I used to be 6' 2'' (or exactly 188cm) before I got into a car accident a year ago.
I should probably go to a chiropractor and get stretched out.

Last edited:

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
You mean you'll change your name to BotoxSavage?
No problem. My grandgranddad died at 93 and granddad passed at 79. When I hit 82 I'll say hello to you by waving my impotent dick through the window. K?

Dreaming

When I last checked my weight I was pretty much dead, though the good side is that it's easier for stronger people to throw me further

Last edited:

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Everyone in my family died of cancer, stroke, or got Alzheimer's if they ever made it to that old. So if I make it that far I'll be so fucking senile by then I'll probably be smiling all the time anyways, so no one will know the difference. It's a done deal. Do me a favor and rig my electric scooter with JATO rockets and send my ass down the autobahn in a blaze of glory. Be waiting at the end with a metal panel fence.

If I'm going out, I'll do it in a thousand pieces.

Funeral

Because I have a full-time job, a part time job, and I have too many video games, movies, shows, books, and other hobbies on my backlog to be caring how in shape I'm in.

Brass