• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why aren't you getting swole, FaF?

Pyper

When I first saw this thread title, I was not thinking swole meaning muscle mass. I had to think about it for a second. Damn corrupted mind.

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
Personally, i'm very happy with my physique. I go to the gym + swimming every non-vacation week. I do indeed have visible muscles and i'm super fit. But i don't really like bragging all that much so i'll leave it at that.

Pyper

I average a walking distance of about 7 miles at work during the work week so I would say that helps keep me going. Gyms are not my thing though, I'm just not willing to spend the money for a gym membership.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I have the metabolism of a hummingbird, so I never put on weight unless I really overdo it with junk food.

Now I work a physically-demanding job too, I'm gonna have to end up stuffing my face whenever I get a spare moment just to keep at a healthy weight. I'm not complaining, I love junk food.

I'm a little toned though 'cause I like resistance training at the gym.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Going to start, actually. Me and my friend are going to the gym today, and afterwords we plan on buying some kettle bells and other free weights to use at home. I don't think I'll ever get ripped or "swole", but I hope to be a bit better than the lump of flesh I currently am

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Body laced with the bulge of every muscle ain't attractive, sorry. Give me firm arms, not spheres. Fitness, not muscle bulk. A healthy appetite and pallet, not a friend who refuses anything but salad.

I look good, keep in shape, and I know I can run ten kilometres. I didn't need a gym regimen to do that, just a healthy lifestyle and I go to McFuckinDonalds, bish~

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Body laced with the bulge of every muscle ain't attractive, sorry. Give me firm arms, not spheres. Fitness, not muscle bulk. A healthy appetite and pallet, not a friend who refuses anything but salad.

I look good, keep in shape, and I know I can run ten kilometres. I didn't need a gym regimen to do that, just a healthy lifestyle and I go to McFuckinDonalds, bish~

Here, Here.

It's not that hard to get a nice bod if you're a guy...and young. :p I know its a lil tougher for the gals but its doable. Everyone likes different body types though. For a long long long time I hated putting on muscle because of my personal hatred for gender roles.

But I kinda have been thinking of looking a little more hot for my man, lately. >//<

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Dude. Girl hormones is mottoed by the line "Keep ALL the fat". My hrt has made my ass and thighs huge.

Not that I'm complaining. I just wish I could fill it out in the hips a bit so it actually looks like an hourglass shape. But hip muscles are super specific and not so easy to build. Think I'm gonna start my squat routine back up. It seemed to help a lot when I was on that kick.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Heh x3 I could hardly gain weight or muscle if I tried!

I'd say my physiology works in my favor, given that my typical activities are more mind oriented and less body oriented. High metabolism for the win!

jtrekkie

Feathered
I knew a guy with a super slow metabolism. He would fast for 3 days then gorge himself. He was reasonably fit. Kinda gross but it's efficient.

Volkodav

Dad****er

You're thinking of body builders, not weight-lifters
Bodybuilder = greasy and veiny with "plastic muscle" (muscle that is essentially useless and purely for show)
Weightlifter = The Mountain from Game of Thrones

EDIT: did i just see the words seme and uke
its 2014 you nerds

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I used to be fit; I worked at a buffet that specialized in salads and I'd walk to the place, which was about 9 miles to and back. Then the place closed down and now I have this crappy job that requires me to sit on my ass all day driving. </3

What's a gym, anyhow?

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I used to be fit; I worked at a buffet that specialized in salads and I'd walk to the place, which was about 9 miles to and back. Then the place closed down and now I have this crappy job that requires me to sit on my ass all day driving. </3

Hey I drive all day too! My company also has insurance and gives a discount for being fit, so they offer to cover any gym fees from a membership so long as one goes six times a month.

Gyms are great. You can watch TV, get your heart rate up, sweat in the sauna, and ogle hot men and women.

It's like a bisexual's dream.

Volkodav

Dad****er
Ogling hot dudes at the gym only works if you have a fetish for having your ass kicked by a homophobic bodybuilder

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Go to a gym that has mirrors alongside the wall. They're too busy looking at themselves they don't notice you looking at them out the corner of the eye via mirrors. TRUST ME.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Ogling hot dudes at the gym only works if you have a fetish for having your ass kicked by a homophobic bodybuilder

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Is that why you hang around pussy so much? :V