• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why aren't you getting swole, FaF?

Parasoul

done with ur ****
I used to be fit; I worked at a buffet that specialized in salads and I'd walk to the place, which was about 9 miles to and back. Then the place closed down and now I have this crappy job that requires me to sit on my ass all day driving. </3

What's a gym, anyhow?

A gym is a place where you bring your Pokemon to battle some trainers for a badge

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
A gym is a place where you bring your Pokemon to battle some trainers for a badge

Oh! I've been to gyms tons of times!

It's the best way to level up and get xp C:

Sergalmedic

Clear!
I trained for competitive powerlifting for two years. I was decently built and pulling good weight (at my peak I had a 1RM of 365 lbs, 5x5 working sets at 315) but I stopped once I started my paramedic clinical affiliation in January. I was waking up at 4 AM, working until 4 PM, trying to continue lifting in the meantime but clinicals were a major shock to my life and, more importantly, my diet and sleep cycle. I didn't have a car for 2/3 of the affiliation either so I would walk a mile through the city at 5 AM every other morning to catch the bus from mid-January to early April. I met a few nice people and some pretty unstable ones.

Once I finished in May I got back into lifting but then I started my field affiliation with an ambulance service a couple weeks later in June. Then I was waking up at 3:30 AM every other morning and working until 6 PM until mid-August. Then I realized, at the end of field time, that it had been the last summer vacation of my life. As a result the last two weeks of it went up in (a lot of) smoke.

So I used to be a jacked EMT but now I'm a doughy Paramedic. I can't wait to hit the gym again, and with consistency, but I don't think I'll ever love deadlifts like I used to.

Distorted

I don't really like big muscles too much...on me anyway. I was fine being slim and quick. I would run halfway across campus without breaking a sweat and was very agile. I was even better after taking Taekwondo. But life happened and I stopped being active. I went from 150 (68 kg) to 175 (79 kg) in about a year and I must say that I dislike it.

I gotta get motivated again, so I can get in shape again. I miss being sexy.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I don't really like big muscles too much...on me anyway. I was fine being slim and quick.

Same here. Big, bulging muscles with alien looking veins popping out are not attractive to me, either on me, or others. I prefer to be slim and agile. I tend to like hiking, mountain biking and Pilates as exercise; I have no interest in being some macho, muscle-bound sort, just not my thing. Cross-country skiing is fun too, if it would just be colder here!