• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why can't you make a Fur Affinity account?

ChronoTheFurry

I do art now! (Profile picture isn't done by me)
Hey Chrono the newbie here! :D

I was wondering why you can't make an account on Fur affinity at the moment.

I went to try it a few minutes ago and it said it's been temporarily closed , has it been like this for a while or is it because of the hardware update or something? :/

Many thanks,
Chrono the newbie
>_<

Midnightto

Hi Chrono! I'm new here too and I have the same question ):
I wanted to make an account to follow some artists, favorite some illustrations and share my own art but now I feel stuck.

When are we going to be able to make an account?

For the little research that I made, I think this has taken a few months. I don't want to wait months/years :eek: I want to be wrong
Has this been a recurrent problem here? I saw some threads about this searching a little in google.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
When are we going to be able to make an account?

For the little research that I made, I think this has taken a few months. I don't want to wait months/years :eek: I want to be wrong
Has this been a recurrent problem here? I saw some threads about this searching a little in google.
We disabled new account registration about 36 hours ago. We're working on getting account registration back up as soon as possible.

Midnightto

We disabled new account registration about 36 hours ago. We're working on getting account registration back up as soon as possible.
sweet!
I'm glad that I was wrong (It's just that when I searched for a reason, I only saw old threads and I thought that it's been a long time).
Thanks for your reply!

Rocky77

I also wanted to create a new account because my username is too long. I have already removed all my works of art and favorites and have been trying for 4 days - nothing at 36 hours :mad:

yak

Site Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Registration has bee re-opened.