• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why did I do this again?

Aryeonos

Gimme Back My Post Count!
For some off reason I feel obligated to do this...okay there we go now every one knows me, or doesnt.

Lalalalalala WAFFLES lallalalalal.

Where would I post a... not at all, short story, thats unrelated to furries? or am I even aloud to think non furry thoughts here, probably, but with a price.

I probobly won't... converse with many people for a while, I'm used to being in the stupid websites that the only thing people do is flame eachother to feel better about them selves, so I'll try not to say anything, controversial. I'm not good at greetings rely.

This is the part where I tell you what I do, and you pretend to be interested.
I play the flute, do my own shamploo style of Kenjutsu, build with legos...yes I still do that, in fact I go to the colleges for interactive designs and stuff. and I draw. I'm writing a Sci-Fi book at the moment, not sure if I could post it somewhere. K, gotta get my second pot of coffee, and attack the mailman!:rolleyes:

codewolf

RBW Con Staff
actually we've had a few non furs sign up recently, and you're always more than welcome here, contraversial stuff goes in either the black hole or rants and raves (probably better if its the latter) flaming is frowned upon on here really and us mods try to keep an eye on it too :)

buckblackhoof

*hugs* welcome, dont let some of us *looks over at codewolf* scare you away.....lol

just kidding code

buckblackhoof

*runs up and hugs code* im just joshin ya

Aryeonos

but I am a fur... Just because I wrote something unrelated to furries doesn't mean I'm not a furry. I just thought that I could see if any one would like my story here, its a little to mature and what I think is, complex for the other two forrums I'm in. I just wanted to know where I should post it, if I could at all, it doesn't seem appropriate for the main FA page thing so I wanted to know if I could post it here.

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Perrrsia: Perrrsia's seen samuri shamploo before nyaa =3 It's a cool show, and it sounds like fun that you can do a style like that nyaa =3

I am hooked on the detail that you said your writing a sci-fi book. Do you plan on submitting that, as the one you were saying is not furry related? Oh but where are my manners, welcome to FA. Free paistries for new comers.

Perrrsia: Oh yeah, welcome nyaa =3

Aryeonos

Shamploo means "mixed" or combination, in japanese. Its not a fighting style of its own. I use a broadsword, a O-Tachi, and Bokken. not all at once, I use two O-Katan bokken at a time though. I can use most other common and uncommon, with relitive proficiency though. Like Katars, Three section staff and Naginata.

I'm pretty new to this whole website, its not like I dont know about furs and stuff, but I never joined any forums. I just wanna know where it would be appropriate to post my story, its only violent, not super violent, but yaknow- People get atomized and blown to bits here and there.

Last edited:

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
Perrrsia: Oh, Perrrsia didn't know Shamploo ment something nyaa. Perrrsia only thought it was a name :3

Well you could post the story in the writers bloc if you don't feel like posting on the main site.