• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do furries discrimante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
Can I hire you to tell people bad news so I do not seem like the bad guy?

Gladly... :p

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Hmm. Tempted to comment on what's going on in this thread..

I didn't start the drama. I came looking for help and understanding. What did I find from the people with open arms? I was cut down and treated like shit. Then I started geting judged becose I wasn't perfect.
Wait....you came to FAF for help and understanding.........help.....and....understanding.....I can't take you seriously anymore

ferretsage

Are you trying to impress somebody here? Because this is just coming off as extremely pretentious.

JumboWumbo cast Shaming Self-Gratifying Approval Trap on a furry calling furfags out on their approval traps. The attack was completely ineffective.

I swear every time I look at this thread, the flames remind me of Backdraft"...

As others have mentioned, FurAffinity Forums are, comparatively, tame AF.

This thread is a fuckin' disaster.

Yeah, I hate it when we cant' shame them all into passively going along with the crowd for the lulz. This thread was a dud. Too bad. Oh well, better luck next time.

Wait....you came to FAF for help and understanding.........help.....and....understanding.....I can't take you seriously anymore

Gotta' pay the devil his dues here.

ferretsage

That was baesed on the open arms bs. What a joke.

Uh oh, looks like the dark denizens of FurAffinity Forums have ass-blasted the hot steaming "kill off the weak and sick" potato your direction, Angel. And you caught it like a fool. Too bad you pathetically failed to throw me to the wolves to bribe the love of these bullies who're now making a meal out of you.

He's yours, howlers. Eat up.

Uh oh, looks like the dark denizens of FurAffinity Forums have ass-blasted the hot steaming "kill off the weak and sick" potato your direction, Angel. And you caught it like a fool. Too bad you pathetically failed to throw me to the wolves to bribe the love of these bullies who're now making a meal out of you.

He's yours, howlers. Eat up.
They have been attacking me since I got here and your the first to admet they are bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.