• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do furries discrimante?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about being able to defend yourself; it's about becoming a target in the first place. Getting angry at what some guy said online isn't helping your case.

With that, I have to agree with Sergei's comment earlier about your ridiculous level of innocence - you have a lot to learn about what all happens on the Internet, let alone in the Furry Fandom, and you will find that it's going to be like drinking from a fire hose - fast and hard, with a risk of drowning.
I've said it before. I'm a furry not a throwe rug. I don't let anyone walk all over me without doing something about it. If someone cuts me down they should expect a comeback.

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
I've said it before. I'm a furry, not a throw rug. I don't let anyone walk all over me without doing something about it. If someone cuts me down they should expect a comeback.
Oh, the trolls will certainly expect a comeback.

That's what they feed on - your reactions to them.

I can't help but to stand up for whats right. It's hardwired in. If people defend those that are wrong are just as wrong. Bullies have no place here.

ChapterAquila92

Banned
I can't help but to stand up for whats right. It's hardwired in. If people defend those that are wrong are just as wrong. Bullies have no place here.
This is the Internet. You will never come across a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Oh, the trolls will certainly expect a comeback.

That's what they feed on - your reactions to them.
Telling me I shouldn't fight back isn't a safe plan. I tried that when my dad started knocking me around. I did the only option I had. I took out the wall to keep from going through him. I got beat more for it so no not fighting back is not safer and it doesn't fix the problem.

Damn furries, stop discrimanting already
Not all furries do that. I don't feel it's right to discrimanate. It's evil and those that do discrimanate should die a slow painful death that keeps them unaible to defend themselves so they can se what it feels like to be helpless.

ChapterAquila92

Banned
Telling me I shouldn't fight back isn't a safe plan. I tried that when my dad started knocking me around. I did the only option I had. I took out the wall to keep from going through him. I got beat more for it so no not fighting back is not safer and it doesn't fix the problem.
I'm sorry to hear that you have an abusive father, but that is an entirely different situation from what we're talking about.

Unlike your father, things that are said online aren't reaching out of the screen to beat you senseless. They're just words, and if you're getting upset because someone used some words that you don't like, so what? You can choose to get butthurt (angry over little stuff) and make the problem worse for yourself, or you can ignore it and let the problem die as it should.

I'm sorry to hear that you have an abusive father, but that is an entirely different situation from what we're talking about.

Unlike your father, things that are said online aren't reaching out of the screen to beat you senseless. They're just words, and if you're getting upset because someone used some words that you don't like, so what? You can choose to get butthurt (angry over little stuff) and make the problem worse, or you can ignore it and let the problem die as it should.
A bully is a bully. It makes no defrents. Try looking up a song called Don't laugh at me. It's a good song.

ChapterAquila92

Banned
A bully is a bully. It makes no difference.

You're probably a little young to know what the phrase "Those who fight monsters..." refers to, so I'll just spell it out for you: don't stoop to their level if you can help it, unless it's your goal to become a bully yourself.

It's your choice whether or not you want to be an Internet Tough Guy, but you can't say we didn't warn you if it blows up in your face.

You're probably a little young to know what the phrase "Those who fight monsters..." refers to, so I'll just spell it out for you: don't stoop to their level if you can help it, unless it's your goal to become a bully yourself.

It's your choice whether or not you want to be an Internet Tough Guy, but you can't say we didn't warn you if it blows up in your face.
Those who fight monsters risk becoming a monster. I know it well. I have feelt what it's like to look down on another. I felt that faek week power. For brefe moments it tries to take hold of me becose I know what I can do. Never again will I submet to that evil. I could have killed someone with what I can do. There are people speshily traind to do what I can do. If you look for them you'll only find a black suit saying it's a dead end. there is nothing to find. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they are or who they are and it doesn't make a defrents if they hide. I'd rather just be a furry with a slight spelling problem. Is that to much to ask?

ChapterAquila92

Banned
I could have killed someone with what I can do. There are people specially trained to do what I can do. If you look for them you'll only find a black suit saying it's a dead end.

Either you're a fantastic bullshit artist or you're batshit insane, because that's adorable.

Either you're a fantastic bullshit artist or you're batshit insane, because that's adorable.
Adorable? I'v been called that before but not for my past. It wasn't bullshit. I can give a bullshit story you'd beleave but why. The truth is easier to remember. Plus nobody would beleave the truth if it walked up and kicked them in the balls.

ChapterAquila92

Banned
Adorable? I've been called that before but not for my past.

If the whole "Military fur, proudly serving Queen & Country since 2010" thing in my signature block hasn't tipped you off already, I'm a soldier; my job is to kill people. That's why I found your little spat about being able to kill someone "adorable".

With that said, I'd like to know more about this MIB group that you alluded to earlier. They seem like an interesting bunch.

I can give a bullshit story you'd believe but why.

I'd like to see you try.

The truth is easier to remember. Plus nobody would believe the truth if it walked up and kicked them in the balls.

You are not helping your case. How are we expected to believe something to be true if we don't know what it's about?

If the whole "Military fur, proudly serving Queen & Country since 2010" thing in my signature block hasn't tipped you off already, I'm a soldier; my job is to kill people.

With that said, I'd like to know more about this MIB group that you alluded to earlier. They seem like an interesting bunch.

I'd like to see you try.

You are not helping your case. How are we expected to believe something to be true if we don't know what it's about?
The same way you expect me to. Take your word for it. I haven't been telling people I dought who they are. I'm just hurt and apoled by their acttions. I never expected another furry to act so narrow minded. I knew furries are like everyone else but that narrow minded? Realy?!

Fopfox

Ya'll fuckin' pretenders. One time I knocked down a hipster on the curb downtown cause he tried selling me his band's CD. #ICanLiftBro #GreatestDayOfMyLife

Zipline

Noodle Fish
CnU0b8SW8AIftU8.jpg
Bruh.
ONCE_THERE_WAS_THIS_REPOST_SO_OVERUSED_EVERYBODY_DIED-s360x265-149300-550.jpg

Zipline

Noodle Fish
Adorable? I'v been called that before but not for my past. It wasn't bullshit. I can give a bullshit story you'd beleave but why. The truth is easier to remember. Plus nobody would beleave the truth if it walked up and kicked them in the balls.
This is the internet. We would believe you even if your story was about you waking up with squid tentacles and the power to cook hot dogs by farting on them.

ShamonCornell

This is the internet. We would believe you even if your story was about you waking up with squid tentacles and the power to cook hot dogs by farting on them.
And somewhere, a Furry is fetishizing that exact concept....if it doesn't have a web ring already.

ChapterAquila92

Banned
The same way you expect me to. Take your word for it. I haven't been telling people; I don't who they are. I'm just hurt and appalled by their actions. I never expected another furry to act so narrow minded. I knew furries are like everyone else but that narrow minded? Really?!

You'd be surprised.

I'm a skeptic - I can't take someone's word for anything without questioning it.

gonard

Puts the 'Ho' in Homeless
My name is Rigby and I am a bigot. I have been a bigot for a few years, it's so hard to tell. You never decide to become a bigot, but you have a moment when you realize it's affecting how you treat people. I was drinking an Orange Julius at the mall and scoffed at some pale woman with a neon pink tail. "She's just some casual fur turning the culture into a cheap accessory."

WHOA. Back up. That's not right. Who am I to judge anybody? Who am I to discrimante? Well I'm Rigby. Still, I could've cut her some slack dammit! She can't help herself! None of these cheap pink tail wearing pale persons can help it.

fuck normies and their tendency to appropriate furry culture
we're a culture not a costume god dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.