• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do most furries not consider themselves zoophiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibou

lolihaveanaccounthere
What is the difference between this?:
28un50l.jpg

and this:
2dha3no.jpg

The only difference between a furry character and a human are the animal facial features and animal bodily features. Last time I checked when someone was attracted to the features of an animal that made them a zoophile. But most furries don't seem to think that being attracted to animals makes them zoophiles. I would like to hear the furry logic behind this.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
(A) Is a real person. (B) Is not.

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
Lots of furries, like myself, like to draw and write. I'm not sexually attracted to animals. I like hoofsies 'cause cows and goats are just so damn adorable, but that's the extent for me and pretty much every other fur, except the die-hard fursuit-sex-loving abortion failures.

Riza

Ironically stealthy
Because most furries don't want to have sex with real, feral animals who are incapable of any form of consent?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Being a furry has nothing to do with beastiality. If i watched horses fucking people irl or from video, then i'd be a zoophile, if i like to watch topless anthro art, it doesn't make me a zoop.

Kibou

lolihaveanaccounthere
Lots of furries, like myself, like to draw and write. I'm not sexually attracted to animals. I like hoofsies 'cause cows and goats are just so damn adorable, but that's the extent for me and pretty much every other fur, except the die-hard fursuit-sex-loving abortion failures.

From my experience the majority of furries are attracted to anthro characters.

Which in turn should logically make them attracted to animals as anthro characters are just humans with animal features.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
If anthro was animal, then it'd be a goddamn animal, but it isn't. IT'S ANTHRO. Get your facts right. Besides, why do you even care about this so much? Are you trying to hide something? :V

Kibou

lolihaveanaccounthere
If anthro was animal, then it'd be a goddamn animal, but it isn't. IT'S ANTHRO. Get your facts right. Besides, why do you even care about this so much? Are you trying to hide something? :V

I'd like to hear the logic as to why anthro isn't animal

This certainly looks like an animal to me --------->
2dha3no.jpg

Onnes

Anthropomorphic creatures are conventionally excluded from the definition of zoophilia. To see this distinction in action, consider the the various non-human anthropomorphic species present in works of science fiction. Human characters can have relations with these species without triggering cries of bestiality, because these species are effectively humans in costume.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
L

LizardKing

people are just meat with clothing features

∴ people are attracted to fabric

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
Furry is not a fetish, it is a hobby that some members fetishize. I have no sexual interest in furry and I know I am not alone on that.

Even when it is sexualized, it's no more zoophilia than a full-grown woman wearing a schoolgirl outfit is pedophilia. At most it's symbolic, most furs would be turned off by the idea of a sexual encounter with a real animal.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Furry is not a fetish, it is a hobby that some members fetishize.

Even when it is sexualized, it's no more zoophilia than a full-grown woman wearing a schoolgirl outfit is pedophilia. At most it's symbolic, most furs would be turned off by the idea of a sexual encounter with a real animal.
I want to 'this' three times

Status
Not open for further replies.