• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do people hate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
nobody hates you, i don't think. that said, you are very forward and talkative about your (pretty niche) fetishes on what's meant to be a pg-13 forum (to a point where some of it is kinda explicit) and while there's nothing wrong with being into weird stuff, being this loud about it in a space where most people are repulsed to it with no sort of filter or content warning or whatever might be making some people uncomfortable

moreover, you also have been going on various threads begging for free art, including threads not even offering it. people tend to not appreciate that all that much

Last edited:

Muttmutt

Absolute Menace
Nobody hates you bro but it does make people uncomfortable to post about your fetishes openly and on a forum full of kids.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
You are a nice person! I don't believe you deserve the hate, pal UwU

...Unless you enforced your hate on other innocent. Behave as you want others to be for you.

Let's chill and make the forums a happier place, let's do this! ÒwÓ

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
You are a nice person! I don't believe you deserve the hate, pal UwU

...Unless you enforced your hate on other innocent. Behave as you want others to be for you.

Let's chill and make the forums a happier place, let's do this! ÒwÓ
This guy was not a nice dude at all.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
well, i take it back. looks like this guy's a troll. i had a hunch since he followed the exact furry stereotype made by people who hate furries of "furry who doesn't shut up about his fetishes and begs for free art"
damn man, if you're gonna troll at least do it in a way that isn't so blatantly "i'm 13 and i just learned what slurs are." nobody's offended, we're just making fun of you.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
well, i take it back. looks like this guy's a troll. i had a hunch since he followed the exact furry stereotype made by people who hate furries of "furry who doesn't shut up about his fetishes and begs for free art"
damn man, if you're gonna troll at least do it in a way that isn't so blatantly "i'm 13 and i just learned what slurs are." nobody's offended, we're just making fun of you.
I knew this kid was a troll when I saw him in that other thead.

Flamingo

Staff member
cb5e5b590579a545f25e7465d1e70bba.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.