• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do so many gay furs choose foxes for their fursona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redregon

Banned
Banned
if we purge the foxes out, who will be the butt of all the sex jokes?

oh, wait, forgot about the huskies. carry on.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Oooooh, I know you're planning something.

Why would you get such a silly idea like that? There is nothing going on right now <.<;

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Did you get the FMJ bullets yet? :V

No not yet, I'm waiting to get my paycheck this week before I go to a military store and stock up on landmines and then go to a doll factory and purchase a bunch of fox blow up dolls :3

How much do these bullets cost?

HEY SYDE YOU FORGOT THE MACHETES AT CAMP!!!!!!!!!

*sees a whole pack of foxes*
They're right there, aren't they...

Nope they are figments of my overactive imagination...Also I didn't know we had machetes, can you grab me one right quick? :3

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
How can I be a slut if I still have my v-card son?

HA! I WIN!

You can't convince me, try someone else :3

I'm not slutty, your argument is invalid! Haha!

Not yet but scotty and the others will corrupt your little fox mind :[
Heckler is one of the few foxes that sorta resists it though normally he still asks for yiff :\

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
You can't convince me, try someone else :3

Not yet but scotty and the others will corrupt your little fox mind :[
Heckler is one of the few foxes that sorta resists it though normally he still asks for yiff :\

He's a Token fox.

Squiggles

Will 'Yiff' for food.
Yup, fox furries are the sluttiest things you'll ever see, they are worst than the flamboyant gay types.

Woooah, slow down there. I don't mind being called a manwhore, slut or whatever, but I'm not gay. I'm bi. There's a big difference. You actually wouldn't know I am either, unless you ask. I don't have a high-pitched voice or talk with a lisp, like most stereotypes (how do they get their voices like that anyway?!?).

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Woooah, slow down there. I don't mind being called a manwhore, slut or whatever, but I'm not gay. I'm bi. There's a big difference. You actually wouldn't know I am either, unless you ask. I don't have a high-pitched voice or talk with a lisp, like most stereotypes (how do they get their voices like that anyway?!?).

You broke my chat translator.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

congrats on not being gay all the way :rolleyes:

Now you have no protection from the rabid foxes! :)

I don't need that spray for myself, I just use it on my stuff cause they would probably cum all over it, my skin scares them away :\

Status
Not open for further replies.