• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do so many gay furs choose foxes for their fursona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Ishikawa

ZOMBIE KAEL LOVES YOU
Chicks don't date fudge packers.

You say you're bi to make gay men think its your first time.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

I don't know you new guy but you fucking made me lol

Anti-fox skin? Aah, that's impossible. Besides, they can always get inside it.

Naw it just won't happen and if some was dumb enough to do so I'll make sure to blow us both to hell.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
still talking about those garsh darn gay foxes

the whole lot of em

EVERYONE ONE OF YA FOXES

even the female ones, you guys are Lesbians

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
that we use Foxes as Condoms, why yes that is true :V

In the world my fursona inhabits, the worlds last remaining dragons were exterminated in the Saskatoon Blood-letting. The few dozen dragons that were left, hiding out in the basement of a swimming pool, were destroyed by heavy artillery fire, this event is celebrated every year in an empire-wide festival which largely consists of bathing in artificial dragon blood and playing golf with preserved dragon eyeballs.

Last edited:

Squiggles

Will 'Yiff' for food.

Yes they do. By saying "chicks", you're speaking of them in general. Unless you know every girl on the planet, your comment is false. I don't say im bi to attract more guys. Unless you know me (which you don't), its pointless to speak on my behalf.
picture.php

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
In the world my fursona inhabits, the worlds last remaining dragons were exterminated in the Saskatoon Blood-letting. The few dozen dragons that were left, hiding out in the basement of a swimming pool, were destroyed by heavy artillery fire, this event is celebrated every year in an empire-wide festival which largely consists of bathing in artificial dragon blood and playing golf with preserved dragon eyeballs.
=3 In my world you foxes are still generic COCK SLUTS

nah I'm joshing, about 80% of the population was killed off with dragons sitting in seats of power of simply over looking the other species but not controlling em due to being the first species.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
=3 In my world you foxes are still generic COCK SLUTS

nah I'm joshing, about 80% of the population was killed off with dragons sitting in seats of power of simply over looking the other species but not controlling em due to being the first species.

The nations ruled by dragons in my universe fell because, being reptiles, they needed to spend a lot of time catching some rays, allowing British, French and German forces to roll over the border in their Land Rovers without any opposition.

Redregon

Banned
Banned
Fag hags don't want to date the guys that they hang out with

Women like gay guys because they share the same interests but they aren't other women

because women hate other women

don't forget, when women want to be around a man that's not going to try and get in their pants either, that's when they turn to the queers

shit, just saying you're gay is an instant chick-magnet. (can't act on it though... well, unless you play your cards JUST right.)

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Obv, They're doin' it gay.

Redregon

Banned
Banned
The nations ruled by dragons in my universe fell because, being reptiles, they needed to spend a lot of time catching some rays, allowing British, French and German forces to roll over the border in their Land Rovers without any opposition.

in my reality, they disappeared because they got fed up just going across the street and decided to just go down it instead.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
don't forget, when women want to be around a man that's not going to try and get in their pants either, that's when they turn to the queers

shit, just saying you're gay is an instant chick-magnet. (can't act on it though... well, unless you play your cards JUST right.)
Where the chicks at, at those gay clubs

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
in my reality, they disappeared because they got fed up just going across the street and decided to just go down it instead.

Did that involve razor blades or articulated lorries?

garoose

if we purge the foxes out, who will be the butt of all the sex jokes?

oh, wait, forgot about the huskies. carry on.

But I sort of chose Husky! Fuck I should have done more lurking research first. Are there any straight animals in this fandom?

Status
Not open for further replies.