• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do so many gay furs choose foxes for their fursona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
don't forget, when women want to be around a man that's not going to try and get in their pants either, that's when they turn to the queers

shit, just saying you're gay is an instant chick-magnet. (can't act on it though... well, unless you play your cards JUST right.)

I actually have got this gay friend who had sex with two ladies

He is a terrible homosexual

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Van Ishikawa

ZOMBIE KAEL LOVES YOU

Yes they do. By saying "chicks", you're speaking of them in general. Unless you know every girl on the planet, your comment is false. I don't say im bi to attract more guys. Unless you know me (which you don't), its pointless to speak on my behalf.
picture.php
way to rage over a joke bro

I'm bi and I'm pissed off that every time I tell a guy I also have an interest in women they suddenly turn it into a competition to win me fully over to their team and that most women I know that actually date bisexual guys have serious issues.

So, make up yiffs? I think thats how it works here. :3c

Redregon

Banned
Banned

I'm bi and I'm pissed off that every time I tell a guy I also have an interest in women they suddenly turn it into a competition to win me fully over to their team and that most women I know that actually date bisexual guys have serious issues.

he's a fox, you sure you want make-up yiff with it?

you don't know where it's been.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
he's a fox, you sure you want make-up yiff with it?

you don't know where it's been.

Its probably been in other people's assholes lol

Squiggles

Will 'Yiff' for food.

Haha, too true. Anytime ;).

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Edited a pic. This one looks decent.

Lol now your not a gay fox, grats on the change :3

All the cool kids now a days are not foxes xP

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
sorta... if wolves would drop the whole "gotta be the ALPHA" attitude they'd be blatantly queerier but my feline dignity refuses to settle to second to a mere... *ugh* canid.

Hehehe felines are always the bad guys and everyone knows all dogs go to heaven :3

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
sorta... if wolves would drop the whole "gotta be the ALPHA" attitude they'd be blatantly queerier but my feline dignity refuses to settle to second to a mere... *ugh* canid.
then pray bears get more queer or those damn Horses suddenly come up from behind and take ya place :V

Status
Not open for further replies.