• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do so many gay furs choose foxes for their fursona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever

Woooah, slow down there. I don't mind being called a manwhore, slut or whatever, but I'm not gay. I'm bi. There's a big difference. You actually wouldn't know I am either, unless you ask. I don't have a high-pitched voice or talk with a lisp, like most stereotypes (how do they get their voices like that anyway?!?).

It seems to me most furry foxes I meet are bi. I think that just means that foxes will fuck anything with a hole, willing or not. :)

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
I lol'd, heckler you can't stop this thread nor the other 9,000 gay/bi foxes being who they are xP

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Squiggles

Will 'Yiff' for food.
It seems to me most furry foxes I meet are bi. I think that just means that foxes will fuck almost anything with a hole, willing or not. :)

Thats better. Even though most Foxes are whore-ish, they still have preferences and limits.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
You have to yiff him first or he'll come back like last time...

So then I can't kill him...you could of just said that, I don't understand yiff, I can fuck but the victim lover has to be female and nothing else, trannies don't count and I ain't touching a herm :\

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Status
Not open for further replies.