• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do so many gay furs choose foxes for their fursona?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night_Fangs

Foxy Guy
wont work, you guys worked yourself into that spot over hundreds of years, you guys are still cawk warmers for dragons too

Any dragon that attempt to use me for a warmer will find them self castrated.
Oh crap, That might just turn some of you dragon on tho. Leave it to you slutty dragon to like something like that.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Any dragon that attempt to use me for a warmer will find them self castrated.
Oh crap, That might just turn some of you dragon on tho. Leave it to you slutty dragon to like something like that.
I also have to sadly inform you

lots of you foxes are also using other species as your own Cawk Warmers

then again you guys offered to be cawk warmers cause you enjoyed it

garoose

I also have to sadly inform you

lots of you foxes are also using other species as your own Cawk Warmers

then again you guys offered to be cawk warmers cause you enjoyed it

I can keep my penis at a satisfactory temperature on my own thank you very much (not that I'm a fox, I just wanted to post something :bored: )

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
We are least ask before using them tho.

Unlike you dragons, You try to shove it in any old hole regardless of size or permission.
I'm sorry you Foxes are constantly set to "I'M READY"

no species have to ask you guys

EVER

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

Night_Fangs

Foxy Guy
I'm sorry you Foxes are constantly set to "I'M READY"

no species have to ask you guys

EVER

They never have to ask me because they know if they try anything they will be castrated.

That's the problem, No one ever asks. There the super horny ones who think just cause we are foxy means we are willing, Well it ain't true you horny hornbags you.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
They never have to ask me because they know if they try anything they will be castrated.

That's the problem, No one ever asks. There the super horny ones who think just cause we are foxy means we are willing, Well it ain't true you horny hornbags you.
YEAH!

Now who wants a blowjob?

Tao

Hare Boi
I think that all these people are racist against foxes. I say that wolves are the horny ones!

Van Ishikawa

ZOMBIE KAEL LOVES YOU
I hear ya loud and clear on that one v_v
I have family up in PA I visit quite often.

>:3

Also I'm willing to set up a fund to get H&K laid so we can get him to stop whining. I'll donate $50 :V

Status
Not open for further replies.