• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do trolls hate us ?

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???
Because in reality we rock BD

Jarz

Maybe they think we are just like hairy emos :confused:

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I see furries and Anon as kind of like a faggoty Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. They're closely related, but in this case it's mostly incest, and both exist to test the other. Right now I'd say Anon is the dark side. You've really gotta learn how to deflect some of those lightning bolts The Pope keeps shooting you with cuz the difference is if this were Star Wars, Darth Vader would be like "ROFFLECOPTER this meme never gets old"

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
Because we have threads like this that confirm our acknowledgement of them. Stop giving a crap and they'll go away.

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
Because we dare to cross their bridges RAAAAAAR

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Because we get all riled up when we get trolled. It's for amusement.

And from what I've seen, many furries are ripe for the pickin'.

KaiserVadin

I see furries and Anon as kind of like a faggoty Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. They're closely related, but in this case it's mostly incest, and both exist to test the other. Right now I'd say Anon is the dark side. You've really gotta learn how to deflect some of those lightning bolts The Pope keeps shooting you with cuz the difference is if this were Star Wars, Darth Vader would be like "ROFFLECOPTER this meme never gets old"

Well if they called us nerds I wouldn't mind as much.

EVERYONE hates furries. Deal with it.

I have thats why I stop thinking trolls insults as insults and think of them as " You furries rule ! "

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
KaiserVadin said:
thats why I stop thinking trolls insults as insults and think of them as " You furries rule ! "

Yeah, I guess I could see your logic there if you were saying the furries doing the furry-trolling also rule.

KaiserVadin said:
Well if they called us nerds I wouldn't mind as much.

Except nerd has lost much of its original meaning and connotations, whereas furfag is pretty recent terminology.

werewolfboy

Meow-woof!
Well, They hate us cause they enjoy how we react.
Most react badly, such as most people do. As if it's like they are dissing their religion or life style.
Alot of others act a bit too..well..Its in a way that they would think we are creepy..
OH OH OH. Can I be the BIGGEST billy goatse gruff?
^^ kinda like that. No offence to Takumi_L...

If we don't really mind them, and stop giving them what they want, it will die down.

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Furries are hugely oversensitive to everything, to begin with.

These are the best targets for trolling, as they will dissolve quickly into hurling pithy remarks without substance, outright CAPS LOCK and usually a large side helping of BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW heaped atop all this. Trolling furries is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Easier, even, because they're so quick to take offense and get raged over Words On The Internet, which are clearly Serious Business no matter how silly or stupid they are.
For example, a simple "your gay" will result in a furry raging about how homosexuals aren't accepted enough and how they're oppressed and how there's such meaningfulness to the picture of them and their 'mate' giving their rectums a good stretching. It takes literally no effort at all.

Plus, furries like to impart a gravity and importance to situations that are really dreadfully unimportant. After getting a less-than-warm reception from people who don't want to hear about their fetish after it's been forced down their throats, they'll go on LiveJournal and cry about how the Hyoomanz were Fursecuting them and repressing them, and how they have such a war to fight against the entire Internets until everyone can have hilariously gay fox buttsex in peace and harmony, once they've converted the masses to their way of thinking and have everyone with ears and tails.
It's really not that important, and the only enemies furries have are the ones they make with their amazingly irritating diatribes of acceptance. In the furry community, everyone's afraid to say that someone is a detriment to their community, nor will they criticize others.

In this no-critic zone, some of the most obnoxious and disgusting people can surface(diaperwearing babyfurs to name one*)and the furry community lets them parade around freely making everyone think that furs love to shit and piss all over themselves like man-children who have regressed to a younger age.
Anonymous is not afraid of pointing out his brethen's faults.
Anonymous will regularly remind his kin that they are fat neckbearded losers masturbating to annie-may and not outside getting a tan and having sex with random sluts.
Anonymous will point out to one of his kin when they are acting the fool and will not shy away from telling obnoxious or retarded people that they should try a big glass of STFU and stop shitting up his forums.
That's really the cure to the furry fandom's problem - getting members to move out of their hugboxes and start telling people that their art sucks, their fanfiction is eyesearingly bad, their music is terrible and their fetishes are weird - it's pleasant to know you like skunks spraying your face, but we don't need to know. That'll hit everyone with a nice reality check. Plus, trolls would rapidly get bored with targets who reply with "And what else is new?"

Last edited:

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Further, the average person does not hate furries. In fact, I wouldn't be overly surprised if it went mainstream at one point, but that's beside the point. Furries are too quick to mix up "disgust" and "hate", and they are always getting offended over the smallest of slights. One person says that they find the idea of animals that walk on their hind legs and spend their days in debauched exploration of the fleshly pleasures weird, and the entire furry community immediately goes to HIGH ALERT.

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
Further, the average person does not hate furries. In fact, I wouldn't be overly surprised if it went mainstream at one point, but that's beside the point. Furries are too quick to mix up "disgust" and "hate", and they are always getting offended over the smallest of slights. One person says that they find the idea of animals that walk on their hind legs and spend their days in debauched exploration of the fleshly pleasures weird, and the entire furry community immediately goes to HIGH ALERT.
Because furries are a bunch of retards that are quick to label something as fursecution, and whatnot.

4CHAN IS MAKING FUN OF US?! FURSECUTION FURSECUTION! SOUND THE BAWWWWW ALARMS!

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Furries are hugely oversensitive to everything, to begin with.

These are the best targets for trolling, as they will dissolve quickly into hurling pithy remarks without substance, outright CAPS LOCK and usually a large side helping of BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW heaped atop all this. Trolling furries is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Easier, even, because they're so quick to take offense and get raged over Words On The Internet, which are clearly Serious Business no matter how silly or stupid they are.
For example, a simple "your gay" will result in a furry raging about how homosexuals aren't accepted enough and how they're oppressed and how there's such meaningfulness to the picture of them and their 'mate' giving their rectums a good stretching. It takes literally no effort at all.

Plus, furries like to impart a gravity and importance to situations that are really dreadfully unimportant. After getting a less-than-warm reception from people who don't want to hear about their fetish after it's been forced down their throats, they'll go on LiveJournal and cry about how the Hyoomanz were Fursecuting them and repressing them, and how they have such a war to fight against the entire Internets until everyone can have hilariously gay fox buttsex in peace and harmony, once they've converted the masses to their way of thinking and have everyone with ears and tails.
It's really not that important, and the only enemies furries have are the ones they make with their amazingly irritating diatribes of acceptance. In the furry community, everyone's afraid to say that someone is a detriment to their community, nor will they criticize others.

In this no-critic zone, some of the most obnoxious and disgusting people can surface(diaperwearing babyfurs to name one*)and the furry community lets them parade around freely making everyone think that furs love to shit and piss all over themselves like man-children who have regressed to a younger age.
Anonymous is not afraid of pointing out his brethen's faults.
Anonymous will regularly remind his kin that they are fat neckbearded losers masturbating to annie-may and not outside getting a tan and having sex with random sluts.
Anonymous will point out to one of his kin when they are acting the fool and will not shy away from telling obnoxious or retarded people that they should try a big glass of STFU and stop shitting up his forums.
That's really the cure to the furry fandom's problem - getting members to move out of their hugboxes and start telling people that their art sucks, their fanfiction is eyesearingly bad, their music is terrible and their fetishes are weird - it's pleasant to know you like skunks spraying your face, but we don't need to know. That'll hit everyone with a nice reality check. Plus, trolls would rapidly get bored with targets who reply with "And what else is new?"

I like you. Please stick around.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Consider yourself lucky that this is all the "hate" we get.

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Consider yourself lucky that this is all the "hate" we get.

A thousand times yes.

You know what would I would like? For all those furries who sit and home whining about persecution to suddenly switch places with the Israelis in the Middle East. After a few days of being sniped at, blown up, and shot by insurgents they'd have a very intimate understanding of REAL fursecution.

Furries tend to be pretty easy targets. A lot of us tend to over-react and have a persecution complex about things. Sadly so many people cry OMG FURSECUTION and OMG CSI MTV. It's not really that they hate furries so much as the furries tend to create such a fuss, it's just so damned entertaining to stir shit up.

This is what I've observed anyways.

talakestreal

The Laconic Draconic
I love playing with the trolls. particularly the ones who think we're all humpin' our pets or puttin' holes in strange places on stuffed animals. :) Those are the fun ones to mess with.

Seriously though, I think most trolls just dont' take the time to understand/even try to be rational. The irrational haters are just morons.

I like the intelligent trolls who just dont' know any better. They're fun to enlighten.

And it's hella fun to troll the trolls when they start furry-bashing. In an intelligent thought-provoking way of course.

KaiserVadin

I love playing with the trolls. particularly the ones who think we're all humpin' our pets or puttin' holes in strange places on stuffed animals. :) Those are the fun ones to mess with.

Seriously though, I think most trolls just dont' take the time to understand/even try to be rational. The irrational haters are just morons.

I like the intelligent trolls who just dont' know any better. They're fun to enlighten.

And it's hella fun to troll the trolls when they start furry-bashing. In an intelligent thought-provoking way of course.

the logical trolls I like because you can see from there pov why they hate us and its a good reason not to get all high alert about it.

but I think most furrys go on high alert because like some said people automaticly label us as sex audtics ( typo ? ) but trolls on the other hand just do it for lulz and maybe futher use the infomation they didn't want againist us, I know its hard to understand I fell for it at first but then I notice there just saying it to tick us off and don't really mean it where as people that would say it to your face is a different story .