• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do trolls hate us ?

Vagabond

Scented Jewish Ninja Pirate
Why do trolls hate us?
Because people keep responding with the same answer that's already been posted. Threads never die here.

Ah hell why not:
It's for the lol.

C

CarlMinez

It feels like everybody hates us. Not only brain dead spammers. Ive been talking to alot of people and most of them are simply definition the fandom as a sick fetish or a excuse for zoophilia!

People that doesn't know a shit about the fandom says the most stupid of things and it makes me so angry! Just check out what they think about us on YouTube!

It feels like everybody hates us. Not only brain dead spammers. Ive been talking to alot of people and most of them are simply definition the fandom as a sick fetish or a excuse for zoophilia!

People that doesn't know a shit about the fandom says the most stupid of things and it makes me so angry! Just check out what they think about us on YouTube!

Wreth

GERTY
They don't hate us, they are bored and get enjoyment out of upsetting and annoying other people. If furries didn't exist they would still be trolls.

Autumnal

lolwut
Um... from my experience, trolls don't actually hate furries, they just say funny and offensive things to get funny and offended reactions.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
When this thread was still active, I was looking long and hard for a comic I had seen that illustrated why we're 'hated' very well. I'd found it by accident the first time, and I found it by accident again. So let THIS illustrate why we're 'hated'. Sorry to bring the thread back, but I figured it was worth a mention.

Draco_2k

Rawr.
So let THIS illustrate why we're 'hated'.
Translation: "We don't like you because we don't like you and we don't like you liking what you like."

tl;dr: "Signed, the only non-furry furry troll."

Please don't repost this intellectual garbage, we already have Creationists to fill that gap in humanity's collective stupidity. Inability to make fun of furries is absolutely inexcusable in this age.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
i have personally talked with 2 trolls who didnt know i was a furry and i heard them talking about it. I asked them why they hated furries and they just said because we heard other people blamming it and we really have nothing better to do and its fun watching them rant back at us, after they stop ranting we just go do something else to make em rant and amuse ourselves again

so it is true <.<

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
When this thread was still active, I was looking long and hard for a comic I had seen that illustrated why we're 'hated' very well. I'd found it by accident the first time, and I found it by accident again. So let THIS illustrate why we're 'hated'. Sorry to bring the thread back, but I figured it was worth a mention.

That's like linking to video's from VenomfangX to show why people think evolution is stupid.

Camisado

-Because it's fun
-Because we're an easy target
-Because a lot of furs take the fandom too seriously

There's a lot of viable reasons. ><

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat

We're an easy target, and bullies are lazy in their thinking. Lowest common denominator and voila...idiocy reigns.

Blah

filler text
Another revived thread... how do people even find these!? 12 years old, how many pages did someone have to scroll through!?

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A combination of plenty of material to pick at and a relatively target rich environment. Reactions are what they go for. :)

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Closeted furries, the lot of them I'm sure. :p

D

Deleted member 82554

I used to think the same when I was new to this fandom but now I keep looking for reasons for them not to.

BlackDragonAJ89

Bumbling Everyman
Back when this thread was first started, I would have told you that it was a cross between all the weird-ass fetishes from most anime places coming into the fandom and the general thin-skin nature of most furries that make them such easy targets to troll. However, in this day and age, people who go out of their way to troll furries are much rarer, but I do see more people within the community trolling each other.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
Trolls are insecure, like all bullies, and in order to make themselves feel better target certain types of people who have a quality they see as devaluing you because they feel if they can feel like you are proving them right that they are superior. And Trolls search for those moments so they can feel powerful because in reality they feel weak.

At the end of the day they are people who are going about their insecurity the wrong way and would be better if finding value and worth in themselves if they just went and did something more productive.

People can disapprove of something, and have their reasons, but when they go out of their way to put someone down just to upset the other person and have their upset validate their disapproval (in their own eyes) then it's at the end of the day their own identity issues causing other people strife and you can take splice in the fact that you have an identity you can feel secure in while they probably don't.

It's similar to racism/homophobia/transphobia/nationalism/etc on a psycho-social level but they feel like it's okay because they're picking on something someone has chosen rather than something they have no choice over but the motivation is usually the same at the end of the day.