• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why do you post on FaF?

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
I post on FAF because FA wasn't loading for me and I went to the forums to see if it was down or not.
...I don't post on FAF anymore.
Well, I am now but shut up. I'm bored.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
FAF makes me feel like the wise, sagely, kindly old greymuzzle I envision my fursona to be ;).

FireFeathers

Mr. Red Flag
I mostly hover around the art and critique section of these forums, but come back over here because it reminds me so much of my early forum-going days back on the [as] forums.

Zabrina

Awoken
Because I like most of the people on this forum, I need fursuiting tips, and I like forums for some reason.

It's like...

A forum fetish.

Except it's not.

Because who would want to have sex with a forum?

Oh god, I'm tired.

Bambi

People have made it blatantly obvious (in the past and present) that they don't want me here. Quite a few people don't like what I have to say. Insofar as I can tell?

So I keep coming back. It's a nice port in the storm.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
People have made it blatantly obvious (in the past and present) that they don't want me here. Quite a few people don't like what I have to say. Insofar as I can tell?

So I keep coming back. It's a nice port in the storm.
In comparison to some posters on here, you should have very little to be concerned about. At least as far as your current public appearance comes across.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I don't usually double post, but the situation merits it.

To give a real answer;

The arena here is one some of my other dwellings have not. People here are far more coarse, far less eloquent certainly. The discussions here are only a little more coherent than those I see on 4chan when I dip my head into there. People here tend to be combative and unyielding in their opinions, regardless of what they are faced with.

While it is annoying to see so many who are unwilling to think less rigidly, annoying to see so many fight desperately to never think one might not be entirely correct to a degree I feel as if I am reading talk radio script, there is a silver lining.

This place is an excellent pit of ideas, thoughts, and opinions that are not my own and people are much less likely to give into some social pressure to change that.

Grimfang

I've been around this forum for too long to leave it. I've gotten to know a lot of people here, including my husband, so I just have too much attachment to the place.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Because I like most of the people on this forum, I need fursuiting tips, and I like forums for some reason.

It's like...

A forum fetish.

Except it's not.

Because who would want to have sex with a forum?

Oh god, I'm tired.

I hear all of your posts in Mabel's voice, which effectively takes them all into Awesomeville.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
You're a cheery one, ain'tcha, Rilv?

"Look at me. I'm happy." ~ Walter

But if I were to take your jest seriously...

That entirely depends, Xaerun. I'm not familiar enough with the way you speak to determine which way you might actually mean that statement; I'm also aware some people might have interpreted my statement as a bit more negative than I might have intended (Through all fault of my own).

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
Because I liked this place a lot and it's still got an impression. Even if what I came here for mostly in the past is now gone, I still like to come along sometimes.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Is it horrible to say that I hope for drama and big arguments on the forums? When some new guy makes a bonehead thread that gets stomped on by everyone it makes my night.

Recel

Mamma Yeena
Is it horrible to say that I hope for drama and big arguments on the forums? When some new guy makes a bonehead thread that gets stomped on by everyone it makes my night.

You're a horrible person. And this is coming from a horrible person. So I know what I'm talking about! :V

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Because I wanted to figure out if that old adage about giving a thousand monkeys a thousand typewriters and hoping one of them writes Shakespeare. Internet forums have proven that a million monkeys (and that's the mental capacity of most Internet users) with a million typewriters don't have many profound thoughts.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Trying to make more friends in the furry world, and here because we have a common interest in alternate versions of ourselves.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
That's a moot point here though. Why are RPs disallowed again?

Well, it annoys some people I guess, and at the same time it takes up post space in threads? I don't really remember what the actual rule was but that be my first guess.

True, and I could post somewhere else I guess, but the other furry sites freak me out.