• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why does five nights of Freddy have a furry following?

Inpw

Roller Coaster Imagineer.
Wonder if the developer knew about the furry tsunami that was going to hit this game? Come to think of it, we actually beat him at his own game. Can just imagine this dude curled up in his room after seeing some of the perverted furry stuff for the first time.

200.gif

Last edited:

Volkodav

Dad****er
Wonder if the developer new about the furry tsunami that was going to hit this game? Come to think of it, we actually beat the him at his own game. Can just imagine this dude curled up in his room after seeing some of the perverted furry stuff for the first time.

200.gif

He already said that he's more concerned with the massive amounts of people that want to actually work at Freddy Fazbear's restaurant

Maugryph

Hopefully this post is still too new to be necroed but I thought it would be redundant to make a new post.

I notice this trend with fur's making their characters resemble those freaky anamatronic animals. It seems the creeper it is, the more lust the fandom has for it. Also there are so many avatars that have been 'freddyfied'. Now with a sequel coming out, the 34 archive will hit the roof.

Xolani

While I make no pretence that the sexual part of the fandom isn't a big part of it for me, it's not all I'm in the fandom for by a long shot. There's a lot of FNAF R34 for sure, but it isn't why I love the game.

I'm a furry, and I'm also a massive fan of horror. I've never really had anything that I feel meets that intersection. FNAF does.

ADF

The new Chica in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is a rather mixed bag...

On one hand they have clearly gone out of their way to make the character much more feminine, but on the other as soon as she starts moving around she removes her beak for some reason. Pretty much ruining the avian appearance of the character :/

Volkodav

Dad****er
The new Chica in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 is a rather mixed bag...

On one hand they have clearly gone out of their way to make the character much more feminine, but on the other as soon as she starts moving around she removes her beak for some reason. Pretty much ruining the avian appearance of the character :/

probably because most people found her beak and double-teeth unsettling, therefore..
remove the beak! added creep factor
I also imagine it's hard to bite down with a beak

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Lets all face it, the game is boring and drab. The only reason furries like it is because animal robot things.

Yeppers. And the story is so lammmmmmmmmmmmmeeee~~~~

The only good moment that ever happened is when you discover why you should keep an eye on pirates cove. (That run down the hallway)

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
I gained a bit more appreciation for the game when I saw a fan video pointing out the similarities between the game and the actual Aurora Chuck-E-Cheese Massacre.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I gained a bit more appreciation for the game when I saw a fan video pointing out the similarities between the game and the actual Aurora Chuck-E-Cheese Massacre.

In that...a killer killed some kids at a pizza joint? Because other than that it's not so similar.

Now what woulda really been cool was if the killer had killed those kids and shoved their bodies in the chuck-e cheese characters bodies to hide them like in Five Nights.

Troj

Oh, damn, is there more than one Chuck-e-Cheese Massacre? I'm talking about the one where the disgruntled ex-employee hid in the bathroom and then killed 5 coworkers after-hours.

The fan video also posed the theory that you, the night guard, are the one who killed those children, and have been sentenced to hide from the avenging ghosts of the children in Hell for all eternity. I like that.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Oh, damn, is there more than one Chuck-e-Cheese Massacre? I'm talking about the one where the disgruntled ex-employee hid in the bathroom and then killed 5 coworkers after-hours.

The fan video also posed the theory that you, the night guard, are the one who killed those children, and have been sentenced to hide from the avenging ghosts of the children in Hell for all eternity. I like that.

I suppose we're thinking of the same incident. :p I think in the game the kids aren't teenagers...they are actually younger. I would kinda consider the game disrespectful if the creators based it off the events of the shooting.

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.

I'm taking it you watched Game Theorists? He actually made some pretty spot on points between the similarities. That or he dug a little *too* deep into the meaning behind the storyline.

Troj

I think that was the one!

Yeah, I thought it was either uncannily spot-on, or that he'd dug too deeply. In any case, it was interesting.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
My super serious guess as to why this is:

-Lots of furries are strange idiots.
-Lots of strange idiots play the game.
-Overlap.
-Profit!

PastryOfApathy

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who actually like FNAF for reasons that don't involve fucking murderous robots. That said I would totally get pounded by foxy :^)

Volkodav

Dad****er
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who actually like FNAF for reasons that don't involve fucking murderous robots. That said I would totally get pounded by foxy :^)

nah i like it too
and yall are gross, i dont understand the appeal with foxy
he's scary because he runs fast, but other then that i dont get it

For those who haven't seen it, I'd suggest going on Youtube and looking up The Game Theorist's video on FNAF

Volkodav

Dad****er
Yeah but what's sexually appealing about him?
We've seen his exoskeleton (The Mangle), and there's no organs, there's no cock, so I don't get it. What is sexually appealing about him that furries like? I keep seeing him drawn with a cock.

RedesignedFoxyTheMangle.png