• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why has no fur done this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ansitru

Well I'm fucking sorry everyone for offending you all for asking a question. I'll go jump off a high ledge now for displeasing you all so much JESUS CHRIST.

Well that escalated quickly.

As funny as your attitude is, you may want to calm your tits.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
If you didn't want our answers you shouldn't have asked the question.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
He's like a frightened animal surrounded and backed into a corner. What happens when frightend cornered animals do? They lash out. Can't really blame him/her. A lot of you are being dicks for little to no reason.

Ricky

He's like a frightened animal surrounded and backed into a corner. What happens when frightend cornered animals do? They lash out. Can't really blame him/her. A lot of you are being dicks for little to no reason.

Real animals don't lash out by threatening to jump off a cliff.

Not even lemmings; they just do it :V

Well I'm fucking sorry everyone for offending you all for asking a question. I'll go jump off a high ledge now for displeasing you all so much JESUS CHRIST.

Learn to accept when you're being dumb. You might learn a thing or two.

SHIT LIKE THIS IS WHY KRYSTAL CAN'T ENJOY HER SANDWICH.

Ahahaha, oh man, that takes me back.

That's actually how I found out about FurAffinity, believe it or not.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
So I guess the idea behind doing this would be to avoid judgement from others, but once they find out that someone is 'hiding' it, they would think that what this person is hiding is something to be ashamed of. Which is isn't really.

Tabasco

There's tons of people around here who wear tails. Might be something like that going on. It's possible to lie and just say it's cute.

Dreaming

If you look hard enough you'll probably find one

But you've had to look hard to find it, so it's not very effective

Golden

We can be honest, or we can tolerate stupid ideas. You don't have to overreact because random people on the internet don't like your thread.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
We can be honest, or we can tolerate stupid ideas. You don't have to overreact because random people on the internet don't like your thread.

Seriously? Sounds to me like you guys are the ones who are overreacting. He just asked a simple question out of concern. I know the question was kind of "out there" but shit, you guys could at least be a little nicer.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
Seriously? Sounds to me like you guys are the ones who are overreacting. He just asked a simple question out of concern. I know the question was kind of "out there" but shit, you guys could at least be a little nicer.

Hey said it was a great idea and a great thread.

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
Furries come in here thinking we're all murry purry furfags like them. And then we tear off their thin flesh and toss them into a trollface-shaped volcano.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Furries come in here thinking we're all murry purry furfags like them. And then we tear off their thin flesh and toss them into a trollface-shaped volcano.

I thought we stopped with the sacrificial rites.

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.