• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why I don't carry a gun!

Irreverent

Okay, fine, enjoy that penis extension.

That's really all I can see a gun as.

I'll mention that to our medal winning Commonwealth and Ontario Winter Games shooting teams the next time I see them. I'm sure the ladies and junior girls shooting will be amused. :rolleyes: Fortunately, Canadian women sport shooters kick ass on the world stage, I doubt they'll give a shit what you think.

Mind you, now that you mention it, the Worlds, Pan American and CommonWealth medal winning Dr. Susan Nattras (and Officer of the Order of Canada) does look like a bit of a dyke. Maybe she's compensating? Nah, couldn't be. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar. :rolleyes:

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
It says it right in there, if you carry a gun you're too old to take an ass woopin. Take out the old part and it's 100% true. Now guns are awesome and such when it comes to shooting random objects and hunting (recreational use) but if you have a gun to shoot someone you're a coward. Learn to fight and take an ass woopin. But I understand those people who carry guns for protection but with great power comes great responsibility. There's too many people holding the power too take a life in this world.

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
/laughs at the starry eyed liberal who thinks everyone is a good person
^(this coming from the guy who thinks everyone can make it in the world)

I never said I thought everyone was a good person.

That's just you putting words in my mouth.

See you in a hole somewhere because you couldn't protect yourself. :3

Oh no, I'll die. /sarcasm

---

Besides, I prefer a good ol' fashioned knife.

KittenAdmin

Sup nerds
^(this coming from the guy who thinks everyone can make it in the world)

I never said I thought everyone was a good person.

That's just you putting words in my mouth.

Oh no, I'll die. /sarcasm

---

Besides, I prefer a good ol' fashioned knife.

Correct. Anyone can make it in the world.

Where does that say everyone is a good person? *reads a couple times*

Lol... good luck with your knife. Especially when criminals can buy guns on the streets illegally.

BLAM

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
Correct. Anyone can make it in the world.

Where does that say everyone is a good person? *reads a couple times*

/laughs at the starry eyed liberal who thinks everyone is a good person

Lol... good luck with your knife. Especially when criminals can buy guns on the streets illegally.

BLAM

Because the chances of a criminal shooting me is REALLY high.

Either way, I'm sick of hearing about how teenagers got their hands on their parent's gun(s) and shot up a school.

Doubler

How many people who want nothing more then to kill/maim you do you guys think are really out there?

From the way some of you talk about self-protection I'd almost get the impression the US is filled with murderous psychopaths lurking around every corner.

The local criminals here still tend to prefer not to hurt someone, or at least not draw attention to oneself. A weapon of any kind is a tool; mostly carried when deemed useful and mostly used when deemed necessary.

KittenAdmin

Sup nerds
Because the chances of a criminal shooting me is REALLY high.

Either way, I'm sick of hearing about how teenagers got their hands on their parent's gun(s) and shot up a school.

Lol... because THAT happens more than homicide!

Hahaha... somebody quote this guy...

You're being COMPLETELY ridiculous... backing everything with emotion instead of facts... just like an average liberal. Bravo.

Do I really need to go find the homicide counter of how many people are mugged or killed in the US every five seconds?

And haven't you heard? In Virginia, a law has been passed so that teachers can now carry firearms :3

Perfect.

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
Lol... because THAT happens more than homicide!

Hahaha... somebody quote this guy...

You're being COMPLETELY ridiculous... backing everything with emotion instead of facts... just like an average liberal. Bravo.

In 2005, 11,346 persons were killed by firearm violence and 477,040 persons were victims of a crime committed with a firearm. Most murders in the United States are committed with firearms, especially handguns.

In retrospect, that's actually not alot of people, considering America as a overall population of: 303,824,640.

---

And you're talking about me being ridiculous. You sound like someone who thinks a murderer is just around the corner, waiting to shoot you.

Lets be honest, most criminals aren't going to shoot you unless you show some kind of retaliation. Criminals just want your shit.

Do I really need to go find the homicide counter of how many people are mugged or killed in the US every five seconds?

And haven't you heard? In Virginia, a law has been passed so that teachers can now carry firearms :3

Perfect.

Okay, first and foremost, a mugging isn't a big deal. Get over it.

Secondly, Virginia is a fucked up state.

KittenAdmin

Sup nerds
In retrospect, that's actually not alot of people, considering America as a overall population of: 303,824,640.

---

And you're talking about me being ridiculous. You sound like someone who thinks a murderer is just around the corner, waiting to shoot you.

Lets be honest, most criminals aren't going to shoot you unless you show some kind of retaliation. Criminals just want your shit.

Okay, first and foremost, a mugging isn't a big deal. Get over it.

Secondly, Virginia is a fucked up state.

So you can give them all your shit... I'll keep my shit and make them run away.

And you're right... Virginia voted Democrat in last year's election. It is fucked up D:

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
So you can give them all your shit... I'll keep my shit and make them run away.

And, because the chances of you shooting them first is REALLY HIGH.

And you're right... Virginia voted Democrat in last year's election. It is fucked up D:

If we had it your way, we'd basically have a walking corpse running this country right now.

... and when we finally buried that corpse, we'd have a MILF running this country.

KittenAdmin

Sup nerds
And, because the chances of you shooting them first is REALLY HIGH.

If we had it your way, we'd basically have a walking corpse running this country right now.

... and when we finally buried that corpse, we'd have a MILF running this country.

Lol... most thieves value their lives more than your possessions.

And I wont argue with you about the election because it has already gone by, and there is nothing to achieve.

If we don't have guns, people will still kill each other with melee weapons like knives and shit.

I'm a target shooter. I shoot a 9mm for fun, at inanimate objects. I'm not killing anyone with a gun and nobody is killing me with a gun. I don't understand why because some people shoot some other people, that we should all not be allowed guns.

Cars kill people too. Should we ban cars? So many more people would be alive if it weren't for car accidents. 115 killed each day and 1.2 Million killed World Wide each year because of car accidents. That's more than guns.

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
Cars kill people too. Should we ban cars? So many more people would be alive if it weren't for car accidents. 115 killed each day and 1.2 Million killed World Wide each year because of car accidents. That's more than guns.

Well maybe when guns become as regulated as cars we can have this debate.

And also cars aren't designed to kill things.

That's kind of a big one

: /

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
If we don't have guns, people will still kill each other with melee weapons like knives and shit.

I'm a target shooter. I shoot a 9mm for fun, at inanimate objects. I'm not killing anyone with a gun and nobody is killing me with a gun. I don't understand why because some people shoot some other people, that we should all not be allowed guns.

Yeah, but the main difference between weapons and cars is that most people don't drive a car with the intention of killing/hurting someone.

Yeah, but the main difference between weapons and cars is that most people don't drive a car with the intention of killing/hurting someone.

Not everyone is carrying a gun with the intention of killing someone either.

I still think that maybe we just need less-lethal ammo. I mean, they make rubber bullets that work. Can they kill someone? Sure. But it's a lot less of a chance. Then I still get to shoot targets, and everyone except rabid GUNS R BAD fans will be happier.