• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why I left Deviantart

Epic496

A new user has appeared!
It's definitely not fun over there.DA staff will ban you if you're caught with art theft and the forums are the fucking worst.There are all kinds of assholes on there when I made a thread about something.That's why I left DA and it's because of rude people on the internet and trolls,even a lot of DA bullshit I have seen...

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Wait...
DA staff will ban you if you're caught with art theft...
So what's the problem again?

Yeah, i know, right? i stopped banking with USBank because if you go in there with a ski mask and a shotgun they get sooooooo mad! Every time i tried to rob the place, they called the cops. That place is terrible!

D

Deleted member 82554

DA staff will ban you if you're caught with art theft
Easy solution: don't steal art. This is actually a good thing.

the forums are the fucking worst.There are all kinds of assholes on there when I made a thread about something.That's why I left DA and it's because of rude people on the internet and trolls,even a lot of DA bullshit I have seen...

Another easy solution: don't get involved with the drama. Would actually like to see this thread.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
And their loud, intrusive ads. I swear Adblock had that site in mind.

Epic496

A new user has appeared!
Wait...

So what's the problem again?

Yeah, i know, right? i stopped banking with USBank because if you go in there with a ski mask and a shotgun they get sooooooo mad! Every time i tried to rob the place, they called the cops. That place is terrible!
I know that feel...really. ;3;