• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why is a girlfriend so hard to find?

Geek

Chico
Why is it women are soo damn crazy and confused and have no idea what they want? Why do you have to treat a girl like crap in order for her to like you and actually respect you? If you are a nice guy nowdays you get shit on or left because they want to go out with the guy that is an ***hole to them. I just dont get it? Why would you want to be treated badly? Isnt that the point of a relationship is to feel good? I just dont get women.

Alot of the time us "nice guys" will target woman that typically fall for the "bad boys", because we believe we can change them by giving them "something they've never had". Believe it or not we can't give them what they want. Many of the woman that are looking for the "bad boys" that treat them like shit are just not interested in finding what we are.

:(

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I'm not looking to change a woman, you can't really change who the other is.
And you're stupid to say you can't understand women, you can, but you just need to use your grey braincells for that
This right here is one of the reasons I'm gay.

Women are fuck nuts.​
Ahem.

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Well for starters you are making assumptions on women that are untrue. Second each women is different so I dont see how all women would be going for bad boys and blowing off all the nice guys.

Last edited:

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Maybe you should spend some time actually going out and finding. Or like me, being set up with a date because I'm too lazy.

L

LizardKing

Just pretend to be married to a pokémon and live in a little fantasy land. Much easier.

Make up songs and shit too.

Gavrill

ladies~
Maybe you should get rid of that stupid point of view that all women act a certain way. That is retarded.

And you should probably just stop f you're already going "But women only want Bad Guys but I'm a Nice Guy what is up with women!" no you are an asshole the instant you start assuming that shit don't get your relationship advice from 80 movies

Schwimmwagen

I knew this thread was gonna rock as soon as I saw the title. I will eagerly await more posts.

OP, your view is an inexperienced one.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Well, first things first, my man, I can say in my experience, don't bother. Sounds like you're dealing with girls still in education and that's just a goddamn minefield.

First chick I went out with, first chick I screwed, went batshit insane two days later and still stalks me two years later.

I pulled the badboy technique to get the second, and guess what? Ever since we split, she's been devoted to passive-aggressively grinding at my ego. She's done the whole dating other guys just to show them off to me. I'm lucky I'm desensitized.

When I turned down a third girl, despite being a bisexual who tended towards girls, she ended up realising she liked older guys too and summarily lost her virginity to her 42-year old married neighbour and then got the hots for her depressed Philosophy teacher and my dad.

Meanwhile, every boyfriend I've had has been kind, rational, interesting; never had an unamicable split, still friends, still interested in each other, and the sex is better anyway.

Imagine saying "Honey, you're being irrational" to your high-school boyfriend. Now imagine the shitstorm that comes from saying the same, equally true statement to your high-school girlfriend.
Why is it women are soo damn crazy and confused and have no idea what they want? Why do you have to treat a girl like crap in order for her to like you and actually respect you? If you are a nice guy nowdays you get shit on or left because they want to go out with the guy that is an ***hole to them. I just dont get it? Why would you want to be treated badly? Isnt that the point of a relationship is to feel good? I just dont get women.

Danger's attractive, apparently. The girls you're dealing with don't know what they want, but they know what they don't want, and it isn't romance, not then. Sure, emotional support, but not mushiness.

Alot of the time us "nice guys" will target woman that typically fall for the "bad boys", because we believe we can change them by giving them "something they've never had". Believe it or not we can't give them what they want. Many of the woman that are looking for the "bad boys" that treat them like shit are just not interested in finding what we are.

:(

Yep. I can't say anything here, really. The sweetest and most generous, christian-born Texan I ever knew was doting on a girl for years and got shot down every time. Why? He tried too hard. You act sweet, you get friend-zoned. Employ your charm just as you usually would, but be confident and secure in yourself and have your own personality.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
"Nice guys" is an entirely subjective term. You can be a "Nice guy" all you want to be, but women aren't going to go after you unless you're a "nice guy" in their eyes.
Keep looking, and you'll find someone that sees a nice guy in you, rather than a whiny, impatient person who blames his shortfalls with women on women and other guys.

johnny

Think Of Something Else
I have no good answer for that. Women make me wanna be gay sometimes

brandot

Husky love.
I gave up on women and went to men. :)

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Excuse me?
Uh oh.
*Grabs Kevlar and helmet*

Oh oh, since the usual member who would post this is busy IRL, I'll fill in for her.
Who would normally post that?

Also-
To all those saying "this is why I'm gay" etc, boyfriends, good, caring, loving boyfriends, can be extremely hard to find. So cut the straight people some slack. Relationships, good ones, are hard to find. No matter your sexuality.

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
This is off topic, but I swear to God I hope this thread doesn't go off topic like that Jealousy thread because people find it hilariously funny to act like a fucking idiot.

Anyway, I've never understood what a "nice guy" is. Ever. And I was going to say basically what JE said so yeah. What he said.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Not all women are like that just so you know.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
No. Women are not all crazy.

And for fucks sake blokes, STOP WITH THE WHINEY 'NICE GUY' THING! Nice guys usually end up being the most passive aggressive, whiney, clingey dicks out there! "I'm such a nice guy, even though I'm only hanging out with her to eventually have sex with her, and I never once made my intentions clear, but I got 'friendzoned' and BOO HOO WOMEN SUCK."

It. Pisses. Me. Off.

DON'T GO LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND, JUST WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN. Also, just because you're a 'nice guy' it doesn't mean you're attractive to everyone. Everyone is attracted to different things. If there is no chemsitry for her you don't have a chance. You just don't. You need to be sexually compatible as well as personality compatible. If you're friends with girls just to eventually get with them then YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

I hate hate hate hate hate this kind of thing. I hear is SO MUCH and it does my head in. Why can't guys just get their head around it?

EDIT: I'm not saying call nice guys are like that, I'm saying that these self-proclaimed Nice Guys are 90% of the time.

Also:
Alot of the time us "nice guys" will target woman that typically fall for the "bad boys", because we believe we can change them by giving them "something they've never had".

This is also something they need to stop doing and then complaining that 'all' women are crazy and only date assholes. Uh, no.

Last edited:

Cain

This is off topic, but I swear to God I hope this thread doesn't go off topic like that Jealousy thread because people find it hilariously funny to act like a fucking idiot.

Anyway, I've never understood what a "nice guy" is. Ever. And I was going to say basically what JE said so yeah. What he said.
A nice guy cares for you, looks out for you, comforts and consoles you. He hugs you when you're down, and smiles and holds hands with you when you're happy. A nice guy, is what a lot of us look for. A nice guy may seem hard to find. A nice guy, is your 'soulmate'. 'The one', that 'special someone'. The one you hope to hold in your arms forever.

Schwimmwagen

A nice guy cares for you, looks out for you, comforts and consoles you. He hugs you when you're down, and smiles and holds hands with you when you're happy. A nice guy, is what a lot of us look for. A nice guy may seem hard to find. A nice guy, is your 'soulmate'. 'The one', that 'special someone'. The one you hope to hold in your arms forever.

I vomited. And I think he means '"nice guy"' (see my link) instead of 'nice guy'.

Teal

Squirrel

I like nice guys, but I don't like guys with an attitude like yours.

Alot of the time us "nice guys" will target woman that typically fall for the "bad boys", because we believe we can change them by giving them "something they've never had". Believe it or not we can't give them what they want. Many of the woman that are looking for the "bad boys" that treat them like shit are just not interested in finding what we are. [
/QUOTE]

That's one of the reasons that some woman like "bad boys". And the quote tags aren't working.

Last edited:

Cain