• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

why is it so lonely on this forum at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaamos

people do this thing, it's weird, it's called sleeping. Everybody does it, but you know, they like, aren't awake while they're doing it. So you can't really do anything else while you do it.

Ariosto

Everybody on the Internet stays awake until 3 AM in the morning, some say. And for some, it's true.

I dont need sleep i sleep 5 hours a day and thats it. I think my blood is pure caffine at this point from all the coffe.

neweinstein

yeah .... but maaaaaaybe other need a bit more than 5 hours .... omg, I dont want to know how I would act with only 5 hours of sleep ...

get some contact from another time zone ... they are maybe awake and online in the mid of your night

L

LizardKing

knight wolfs

KNOTW.gif

To Camelot!

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
It's nearly twelve in the afternoon here.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Because late nights are reserved for stuff more fun and/or important than posting on a forum with a bunch of people who think they're animals.

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
What the hell are you talking about, it's 9AM, people are too busy having breakfast and going to work to be on the forums.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
People are either working/ at school or sleeping depending on timezones.
How did you not know this?

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Don't worry, OP, I'll keep you company.

Just right here, on your bed.

Right next to your ear.

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.