• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why is "Submissions:" still inaccurate?

Cloudchaser

Why is "Submissions:" still inaccurate? I've seen where some artists are listed as having a number of sumissions with 6-7 figures when they actually have only a few dozen an' others who're listed as havin' a few dozen submissions when they actually have several hundred. Can this be fixed?

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
Yes, and I am working on that.

AndyFox

Mine's been off ever since (I think) March of '07 when about a hundred of my submissions disappeared from my counter. I currently have 321 submissions (13*24+9) but my counter says 220.

Heh--my Journals count has been at 0 forever. I think the admins know something is broken but it must be a beast to fix if they haven't taken care of it by now (I always assumed I wasn't the only one that this happened to).

Rhainor

Rawr.
Heh--my Journals count has been at 0 forever. I think the admins know something is broken but it must be a beast to fix if they haven't taken care of it by now (I always assumed I wasn't the only one that this happened to).
The problem isn't so much the actual fixing of the problem as it is finding the problem in the first place. Program code be rather coplicated, y'know.

Nanakisan

Wild lunatic!
lol
i'm getting 36
on mine
hahahahaha
this is not very annoying to me.

as Rhainor said finding the problem is only half the battle after they locate it they have to then trouble shoot which is even harder.
then comes testing which i think is more fun.

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
Submission and journal counters have been fixed and globally resync'd.