• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Why Was Your Day Good?

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
haven't had a good day for a while.

i'm sure they'll come around again though.

i'll tell you when it happens.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
It ended, and there was alcohol.

D

Deleted member 82554

I didn't have to interact with anyone, which was great!

Godzilla

Getting thru it all
I’m dog sitting this pupper and she’s the sweetest and makes every day better
EDAB5755-AEA8-45AC-BEB1-926C7382888C.jpeg

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Today was pretty meh. Way too hot, too.
But yesterday was pretty sweet! For the first time in my life I went jogging. AND I DIDN'T DIE! :D
I ran about 5 km / 3 miles and it felt pretty nice.

Now 3 miles isn't that much. But considering that last year I was so fat and out of shape that I got winded after getting up a couple flights of stairs I am feeling pretty good about this.
My thighs are killing me though XD

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
@CaptainCool I heard that temperatures near 40C are forecast on the continent.
Today we got to about 36°C where I live. Pretty brutal but it's ok.
My ride home was pretty bad though. The train I took had a delay of about 1 hour. So it still arrived at the the same time the other train I usually take arrives at. I lost no time but everyone inside it had to wait for one hour in a train with broken air conditioning!
And just as we arrived at my stop they announced that everyone had to leave the train because it was getting too hot in there. A different train in a nearby city also had to be evacuated around the same time for the same reason.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Today we got to about 36°C where I live. Pretty brutal but it's ok.
My ride home was pretty bad though. The train I took had a delay of about 1 hour. So it still arrived at the the same time the other train I usually take arrives at. I lost no time but everyone inside it had to wait for one hour in a train with broken air conditioning!
And just as we arrived at my stop they announced that everyone had to leave the train because it was getting too hot in there. A different train in a nearby city also had to be evacuated around the same time for the same reason.

That's insanely hot.
It was 19C in England today. The cloud is so thick I turned the lights on in the middle of the day.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
That's insanely hot.
It was 19C in England today. The cloud is so thick I turned the lights on in the middle of the day.
Oh wow, that is quite the difference... Today is supposed to be the hottest day of the week though, at least in my region. During the next few days it's supposed to hover around 30°C and next week it'll be closer to 20°C again.
Last Wednesday I checked the forecast for this week and one of them said that on Thursday it might be as hot as 41°C and it was supposed to feel like 46°C... My mind kind of started to melt when I saw that.

Two years ago, when I was still so fat, we didn't have air conditioning at work yet. One day in July we were at 38°C indoors... I got so weak that I started falling asleep at my desk.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Oh wow, that is quite the difference... Today is supposed to be the hottest day of the week though, at least in my region. During the next few days it's supposed to hover around 30°C and next week it'll be closer to 20°C again.
Last Wednesday I checked the forecast for this week and one of them said that on Thursday it might be as hot as 41°C and it was supposed to feel like 46°C... My mind kind of started to melt when I saw that.

Two years ago, when I was still so fat, we didn't have air conditioning at work yet. One day in July we were at 38°C indoors... I got so weak that I started falling asleep at my desk.

Have you thought about abandoning mainland Europe and migrating north?

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Have you thought about abandoning mainland Europe and migrating north?

Are you asking me to abondon my floofs because of a little heat? ;__;

20190620_0917427rkai.jpg

20190620_121151f7jo7.jpg

H

Hello! It's me. :3

I got 20/20 on my French oral test and my teacher said that I have improved. Which is fantastic because I always thought I did okay at French and never exceptional. I'm so happy!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Lowered my dose again and can still hold it together.

M

ManicTherapsid

It's supposed to be around 30c here for most of the week. If theres a nice lake breeze could be cooler though.

Started the day with a hangover. Did some yardwork and played Doom. Not too bad I guess.