• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WHY??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NipponDuck

The Witty Voice of Tokyo
Why isn't my name listed on the today's birthday list? My birthday is on May 14 and today is May 14. Is there a glitch in the system? Am I just rejected by the Furaffinity Forum? Seriously, what is going on here?!

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Yes, you're unworthy of that.

Sonata

Wait... what?
So you can make this thread and complain about it, FAF always needs more pointless drama.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
It's there. Check your time zone setting. User CP -> Edit Options -> Date and Time Options.

Edit: BTW, the proper board for this thread is "FA Forum Support."

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Why is this in Off Topic?

A better question is: Why does this topic exist?

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
lol He's not important. Why do you care so much about letting everyone know you're old?

T

Tycho

Why isn't my name listed on the today's birthday list? My birthday is on May 14 and today is May 14. Is there a glitch in the system? Am I just rejected by the Furaffinity Forum? Seriously, what is going on here?!

Not yet, but you're fixin' to be.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
ITT: OP's more blind then a bat and pretty brain dead at that.

SnowFox

Maybe you have your birth date set to private, or maybe your timezone is set wrong

my serious post feels so off topic.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Maybe you have your birth date set to private, or maybe your timezone is set wrong

my serious post feels so off topic.

Welcome to how I feel half the time. It's there, I just looked.

Jealousy

Banned
Banned
I see it.

L

LizardKing

It's actually May 15th and the forum is just fucking with you.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Status
Not open for further replies.