• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Wikifur Paying $10 CDN Per Illustration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
http://community.livejournal.com/wikifur/28814.html?thread=161422#t161422

Want to help the Wikifur community? Donate an illustration to help out a fantastic site (and bag $10 CDN in the process!). More information can be found in the above link.

Wikifur is an invaluable and nifty resource for the community. Support it today!
 

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
cesarin said:
but they dont seem to show WHAT they actually want.
they expect to artist to just draw anything related to the articles and then getting paid? o_O
From what I gather? Yeah. I guess you could ask on the LJ. It's a good way to get exposure and a few bucks at the same time.
 

cesarin

Famous Huggable Dragon
Dragoneer said:
cesarin said:
but they dont seem to show WHAT they actually want.
they expect to artist to just draw anything related to the articles and then getting paid? o_O
From what I gather? Yeah. I guess you could ask on the LJ. It's a good way to get exposure and a few bucks at the same time.
Im gonna definitively take apeek about it once I finish my actual comissions :>

ATM im getting exposure thanks to Goldfur's "South furlands" but a little more doesnt hurt I supose
 

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
Dragoneer said:
http://community.livejournal.com/wikifur/28814.html?thread=161422#t161422

Want to help the Wikifur community? Donate an illustration to help out a fantastic site (and bag $10 CDN in the process!). More information can be found in the above link.

Wikifur is an invaluable and nifty resource for the community. Support it today!

Nifty, yes. Invaluable? Not really.

I've done without it just fine. :3

If I was better at drawing, I'd look into it though. I like Canadian monies.
 

aprokto_agamo

New Member
Dragoneer said:
http://community.livejournal.com/wikifur/28814.html?thread=161422#t161422

Want to help the Wikifur community? Donate an illustration to help out a fantastic site (and bag $10 CDN in the process!). More information can be found in the above link.

Wikifur is an invaluable and nifty resource for the community. Support it today!


hey men, i hope don be hard, but, thats is no better that y promote most to donate money to FA?, why to promothe another site?, Fa is cool and need to be promotioned more, nope?
 

GreenReaper

Rambling Norn
aprokto_agamo said:
hey men, i hope don be hard, but, thats is no better that y promote most to donate money to FA?, why to promothe another site?, Fa is cool and need to be promotioned more, nope?
Dragoneer is letting people here in the art forum know of an opportunity for artists to make moeny by doing something neat. I don't see how that's a bad thing.

If you really want to view it as a promotion issue - well, FurAffinity already has a heck of a lot of traffic, so it's debatable as to whether it really needs more. Besides, it already has a link to WikiFur on the front page!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top