• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Will the read only mode end this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdoga

Dancing Machine
I'm curious
As I have a bunch of art I want to post

tbonethebunbun

I'm curious
As I have a bunch of art I want to post
It's not going to end, the site is coming back on tonight, tomorrow night, or ANY TIME SOON! Everyone's been asking, and there has not been an answer, so you're best bet is to just be patient. I hate to ruin your mood... BUT FUR AFFINITY IS ON LOCKDOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Khaiyote

Macgyver, with a tail.
It has been stated numerous times that the site will be up when they are finished updating it. This is very simple. Go to fur affinity.net and see if it works. If it does, then good news! The site is up! Until then maybe check out the request thread here on the forum and do something nice to make someone's day instead of asking silly things. I would have loved to give you a better answer, but the batteries ran out in my crystal ball.

tbonethebunbun

It has been stated numerous times that the site will be up when they are finished updating it. This is very simple. Go to fur affinity.net and see if it works. If it does, then good news! The site is up! Until then maybe check out the request thread here on the forum and do something nice to make someone's day instead of asking silly things. I would have loved to give you a better answer, but the batteries ran out in my crystal ball.
Besides, shouldn't we be mourning the death of Alan Young, the voice of Uncle Scrooge? :(

Dragonley

Nephuel
It's not going to end, the site is coming back on tonight, tomorrow night, or ANY TIME SOON! Everyone's been asking, and there has not been an answer, so you're best bet is to just be patient. I hate to ruin your mood... BUT FUR AFFINITY IS ON LOCKDOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Someone get this guy a joint, stat.

TaylorxxWolfie

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!
While you wait, why not go play my game of "would you rather"

Saokymo

Art Cookie
Fair enough. If you're in a rural area might I recommend some recreational shooting to relieve your stress, then? ... As long as it's not in my neighborhood, that is. Then we'll have to break out the bagpipe music in retaliation.

LadyNightosphere

College Artist
Hmm. I'm just playing video games instead of really keeping my eyes on furaffinity. But I guess I could always just draw, but I don't know what I would draw. Shrugs

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
At least I got to update my profile in time before the lockdown to show where else to find me! :D

It would be nice to get a timeframe. My curiosity is driving me up the wall about it.

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I'm sure when they're done updating,or close to updating then they'll notify us.
They can't slap things around and call it done.
Be patient,excessive amounts of 'is it done yet?' isn't going to speed things along.
It's like repeatedly asking your parents during a long car drive if you're there yet.

KazWolf

I did not change password before Read Only. I think im not safe? I will change password instantly when site comes off from Read Only.

Well, here's something interesting a friend sent me.

Attachments

• CjBG79zUUAAWx0l.jpg
    CjBG79zUUAAWx0l.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 268

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
Well, here's something interesting a friend sent me.

Unless that's from an FA staff member,or someone who has screen shot proof of site staff notifying them on the danger then I wouldn't spread that around.
There's enough generalized chaos as it is.
Also,I've been logged in since everything happened and everything is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.