• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Will The "Search" Function Come Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratelier

Rhainor said:
I would, however, bet on which one would have less development time behind it upon release in a heartbeat.
A true gambler, only betting on what you know would win.

Ashkihyena

Back off man, I'm a scientist
I'd still put money on DNF coming out first.

Eevee

Banned
Banned
How much money, exactly? I have checkbook in hand, right now.

(FD: I am on Ferrox. But that just makes this better.)

Ashkihyena

Yeah, yeah you are, and then, if so, why isn't this site running it, why isn't the search back up?

Eevee

Banned
Banned
Nothing in that sentence appears to be a dollar amount. Come on, I'm more than happy to take your money. For the software I am helping build from scratch. For free. In my spare time. While you whine. Constantly. About something you don't understand.

I am, by the way, dead serious. I literally have my checkbook in my hand as I post this. I'm not just a hyperbolic jackass who acts like he has the moral high ground because he has the amazing power to insult people, then pretends he never said things when people actually take him seriously. I have great pity for anyone that pathetic.

Xenofur

Get off my lawn.
Ashkihyena said:
Yeah, yeah you are, and then, if so, why isn't this site running it, why isn't the search back up?
emot-downsrim.gif

Ashkihyena

And its not going to, I'm not giving my money to someone like you Eevee. Anyways, this is my last post in this topic, cause I said, I only posted cause my name was mentioned, don't mention me anymore, and I won't post. Even if its about the search feature that'll never appear.

Pi

Ashkihyena said:
And its not going to, I'm not giving my money to someone like you Eevee. Anyways, this is my last post in this topic, cause I said, I only posted cause my name was mentioned, don't mention me anymore, and I won't post. Even if its about the search feature that'll never appear.

Ashkihyena said:

So, Mr. Logical Contradiction, which one is it?

And if you're so certain of the feature not appearing, why haven't you quit bitching about it not being there.

Maybe because you realized that you have no leg to stand on?

Eevee

Banned
Banned
Ashkihyena said:
Ashkihyena said:
Ashkihyena said:
Ashkihyena said:
Ashkihyena said:
Liar.

Ashkihyena said:
And its not going to, I'm not giving my money to someone like you Eevee.
Someone like me? What, someone who is working to address your constant droning complaints? I apologize for such behavior; I can stop if you'd like.

Ashkihyena said:
Anyways, this is my last post in this topic
Yes, please flee before you embarrass yourself further.

Janglur

Eevee said:
I am, by the way, dead serious. I literally have my checkbook in my hand as I post this. I'm not just a hyperbolic jackass who acts like he has the moral high ground because he has the amazing power to insult people, then pretends he never said things when people actually take him seriously. I have great pity for anyone that pathetic.

Actually, that DOES sound like you. To the T.

Xenofur

Get off my lawn.
Ashkihyena said:
emot-bravo.gif

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Ashkihyena said:

But if Ferrox and the search feature will never come, then any dollar amount you post is free money right? So you'd never have to worry about paying up to Eevee, yes?

Pi

Janglur said:
Eevee said:

Actually, that DOES sound like you. To the T.

Only the part up to "then pretends...".

Ceceil Felias

Never have I seen fail so huge
I can't help but feel I helped send this thread into a flaming spiral towards the abyss.

Well, the smoke trails are pretty, at least. :eek:

I need a popcorn-munching emoticon... Did SA ever make one?

Ashkihyena

Actually, you can thank WHPellic for mentioning me, had he not, I wouldn't have posted in here.

Ashkihyena

Well, your stuff is pretty tame, and then theres dealing with Eevee and Pi there, I could say what I think about them, but, I'd rather not.

Pi

Ashkihyena said:
Well, your stuff is pretty tame, and then theres dealing with Eevee and Pi there, I could say what I think about them, but, I'd rather not.

Oh, no, please do, so I can get MORE laughs out of tonight.

Wolfblade

This thread had been locked for a reason that I think has been made abundantly clear now after someone felt it appropriate to unlock.

Thread locked, again (it'd be nice if it stayed that way this time) some warnings may be forthcoming to a few people, but then again they may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.