• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Will we ever...

kyle19

Panzerjäger
Like trying to have a conversation with one, and then they start talking to you about how they put gemstone eggs up their butt.

Ayup. No stereotypes here, it's all lies! Lies and slander! We're normal, functioning, not in the least bit sexually or morally deviant folks.

How does that conversation even come about? And nothing wrong with me, I'm a normal person I swear!!!

I feel like a noob..... ('._.)

Do not be dismayed, grasshoppa.
If you wish to learn the ways of the technique known as "Crouching Tiger, Multiple Quotes", <(Uber lame humor) then I shall teach you.

See that little button with +" on it?

****. I was trying to give a valuable learning experience man...

in my wildest dreams, furries are accepted as an actual subculture like emos (more or less) where people ignore them, and let them do their own thing...

but no, they only see the messed up ones, the ones that are ethically wrong, and condemn the whole subculture to an eternity of mockery...

like gays. soon, they'll have something like that's furry! when it's used in a sexual context or some other nonsense

i mean how did "gay" suddenly mean unfair, unliked, unpopular, stupid, or a description of some bullshit move/call in the first place? the same way the furry fandom is going right now...

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
in my wildest dreams, furries are accepted as an actual subculture like emos (more or less) where people ignore them, and let them do their own thing...

but no, they only see the messed up ones, the ones that are ethically wrong, and condemn the whole subculture to an eternity of mockery...

like gays. soon, they'll have something like that's furry! when it's used in a sexual context or some other nonsense

i mean how did "gay" suddenly mean unfair, unliked, unpopular, stupid, or a description of some bullshit move/call in the first place? the same way the furry fandom is going right now...

In my wildest dreams people will stop comparing furries to gays.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
If I had half a cent for everytime someone told me "you're not gay yet!/ sure you're not gay!/ of course you're gay!" I would have millions.