• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Will we ever...

Myoti

Are you kidding me? Thats why I come to this forum to see people do that and laugh my ass off all day. Because here is my theory, Other peoples fails and pain helps me get through the day. Example: Someone gets hit in their balls with a golf club. And im not that retarded to fall for that... >_>
You're not suppose to admit it. That ruins the punchline!

in my wildest dreams, furries are accepted as an actual subculture like emos...
Calling emos a "subculture..."

Heh.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Honestly now, I find it a bit funny that you're taking all of our bantering so seriously HK. If you know who you are than fine, leave it at that. Who cares if we kid that you're a flamer. I think it's quite obvious that you're not....even though you are.
I'm not gay.

You're gay!

GAY!

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Hey, this looks like an ok topic, I think I'll respond to the OP -oh fuck it's already on page 3 and topic is derailed.

Dammit.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Be faster.

I CAAAAAAAN'T

I'M ON MY PHOOOOOONE

ONE THREAD A MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINUTE

Portable FAF. I hate myself.

Also for on-topic: I honestly believe that if FAF beats enough furries into submission, then more and more will become sane, normal people and the furry stereotype will shift to all furries being dicks to eachother.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Want to get rid of the stereotype then stop getting in front of cameras and making asses of yourself.